Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Led Zeppelin Tickets

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Try on your mobile phone. A mate told me that was the easiest way to get Glasto tickets this year.

On my PC I have no chance of getting on, but on my phone I can at least access the site - although struggling to register still but you may have better luck...

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
£125 a ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonna buy a ticket

not a f***ing stairway to heaven

cant stand them anyway,shite biker group and a poor mans status quo

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:lolol:

Got on in the 3rd or 4th attempt.

Saw them at The Dome for £3, had them play for about two and a half hours, met them afterwards for a chat, and got the autographs on various bits of paper. (except JP, but I have his on a Yardbirds LP anyway)
:clap2:

Never had you down as a groupie :)

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Sounds like they are operating a similar system to Glastonbury - basically when they receive a request from an IP address for the first time it is either 'blocked' or 'allowed' and that status remains in place for quite a long period time before it is reset.

Therefore if a person can connect once they can then connect over and over again. So, if you know someone who connected ask them to get tickets for you (if you trust them with your details).

If you were unlucky and blocked, then no matter how much you try you'll still be blocked until the time limit of the block (whatever it may be) lapses.

Or at least that was someting like the explaination I heard...

Superfreds Mullet

Where's Nogbad?
Mar 6, 2007
Walking on the Moon
Registered early yesterday morning- can't wait for 1st October and ballot day.Though I think I have more chance with the lottery tomorrow!! Fingers crossed anyway-I was brought up on the rock of the late sixties and early seventies with Led Zep and Sabbath albums doing the rounds.Try Robert Plants recent albums they are excellent.Only remember seeing one of the greasy long haired rock groups in the early seventies at the Dome--Uriah Heep on their Look at Yourself tour-anyone else remember them? Good luck to everyone even Dave the Gaffer I'm sure you'll get in somehow,ballot closes September 17th.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Personally I've never understood the appeal of Led Zep, what did they ever do that was any good? The TOTP theme tune? :D

As far as I can see, their only contribution to popular culture is the TOTP theme tune and helping people to learn to play the guitar through Stairway to Heaven sheet music.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just got through....woohoo.

Now then...what is the chances of gettinga ticket on a scale of 1 to 0

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
got in as well, at last...music is all about opinions, but with 300 million sales i think we can say that they were quite special and wrote some real good stuff, like 'Thank You' still makes me cry....

Personally I've never understood the appeal of Led Zep, what did they ever do that was any good? The TOTP theme tune? :D

As far as I can see, their only contribution to popular culture is the TOTP theme tune and helping people to learn to play the guitar through Stairway to Heaven sheet music.

The totp theme tune was CCS not Zepp.

and if you really don't think House of the Holy, Physical Graffiti and the like were a massive contribution to the musical cannon perhaps it's back to the spice girls for you :D :D

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
£125 a ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonna buy a ticket

not a f***ing stairway to heaven

cant stand them anyway,shite biker group and a poor mans status quo

That's a joke, right... poor man's Status Quo!!... :thud:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Registered after about 100 attempts... 1 in a thousand and the thousand side of that is getting bigger day by day... Physical Graf is my favourite album of all time...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Crazy money anyway. I think I paid a tenner to see them at Earls Court.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
AT LAST !!!!!!!
Just got through after what two and a half days trying.
Mind you - there's a better chance of winning the lottery tomorrow night (well I'll take that then !!!!!)
Saw them at Knebworth in 79 and they were great

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6992623.stm

An estimated 20 MILLION applications for tickets. 20,000 actual places. That is one chance in a thousand in the ballot - good luck but I don't think you will be going.

Save the £125 face value (c£1000 minimum on e-bay) and buy the greatest hits or Led Zep IV for c£14 and then listen in a haze of drugs and alcohol VERY VERY LOUD - then trash your house and throw the TV from the bedroom window.

= Complete Led Zep experience for a fraction of the price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmBzXY--oio

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here