Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaving The Sofa This Afternoon/Evening??

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
12:00 - Football - Exeter City v Torquay United - Setanta Sports 1
13:00 - Football - West Ham United v Reading - Sky Sports 1
13:00 - Football - Millwall v Brighton & Hove Albion - BBC SCR (Audio)
14:20 - Racing - King George VI Chase - Channel 4
15:00 - Football - Lewes v Eastbourne Borough - BBC SCR (Audio) (Unconfirmed)
16:00 - Football - Dundee United v Celtic - Setanta Sports 1
16:00 - Darts - World Darts Championship Day 7 - Sky Sports 2
17:15 - Football - Glentoran v Lingfield - Sky Sports 1
19:45 - Football - Portsmouth v Arsenal - Sky Sports1
22:20 - Football - Match Of The Day - BBC 1

Lazy Day :jester:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was not planning to, but will poddle along to Dripping Pan to watch the derby. Not quite sure who to support really. I would consider Lewes, but after the fireworks 'ethos' of outsiders I may support Borough...!

It's bollocks that there isn't any terrestrial televised football nowadays. To think that civilization is supposed to be taking leaps forwards, yet there used to be two matches televised every weekend in the season - one on BBC, one on ITV. The Saturday evening one was an hour of a match I think, followed by goals from other games.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's bollocks that there isn't any terrestrial televised football nowadays. To think that civilization is supposed to be taking leaps forwards, yet there used to be two matches televised every weekend in the season - one on BBC, one on ITV. The Saturday evening one was an hour of a match I think, followed by goals from other games.

Nonsense, we used to get the cup final and a few Internationals.

Nonsense, we used to get the cup final and a few Internationals.

"Used to"??

Watch that space, they'll be having them on pay-per-view any minute now.

With the advent of digital signals, they could get us for more ££ per number of pixels.
Eventually though, we will be able to choose the match that'll be streamed live to wherever in the World we be. Then The Albion, and all the league, will be able to make more. Football on call - you'd be able to see players at other clubs, who have potential, or roam the league every weekend (or whenever games are played) to see who plays like what.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
Off to Lewes v Eastbourne today. I will support Lewes today and Eastbourne next week at rhe reverse fixture.

Come on you Rooks!

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
7am-9am Chelsea Villa
9am - 11am Derby Portsmouth
11am-1pm Everton Bolton
1:30pm - 4pm Portsmouth Arsenal
4pm - 6pm Birmingham Middlesborough

Good bless Fox Soccer Channel.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I have only just got back to my sofa. Paddy and the oldest boy are on their way back from Hartlepool, myself and the oldest daughter went hunting this morning and the babies stayed with Grandma. I am now sat here watching said oldest daughter try to use a pogo stick which is pretty darn amusing and stuffing my face with marshmallow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here