Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

least favourite building in Brighton

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
The old Granada cinema on Portland Rd and Anson House.

Both good calls, I don't understand why nothing has happened to Anson House, again it's in a good location. There is also that derelict space by it.

Now considering developers built houses on that little bit of land where the b and b was by Preston Park, I can't understand why then same hasn't happened.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
All of those wanky shops in North Laine. If you have ever been dragged around them looking at tatty clothes, veggie cafes, and overpriced hippy sh*t candle holders etc by mothers/sisters/girlfriends etc you will understand. Scarred for life I am. Should have built the new stadium over it - nice spot close to the station ...

D

Deleted User X18H

Conway Court .......probably cos the School Dentist used to be there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Churchell square and that big depressing block of war torn flats behind it can sink into the f***ing channel as far as I am concerned and it can take London road shithole with it and while you are about it- rip the f***ing train station down, depressing aniquated, victorian, piss stinking, fuckpuddle that it is.

Not to mention Old Steine. useless f***ing patch of turf. people sitting eating their lunch on it pretending they're are f***ing cool.It's like sitting on a f***ing roundabout. And the f***ing Pavillion should be burned to the f***ing ground-Shitting Gayass, bloated, poncy, overrated f***ing tourist trap.

And the law courts should be removed and stuck in the middle of nowhere so we don't have to look at f***ing chavs and their fat f***ing families waiting around outside to be sent down.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I think a refurb of that old Astoria building near the King and Queen would do the power of good.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the 1 at the bottom of edward street / grand parade that looks rather like the Amex Community stadium

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here