Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Least famous famous person

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought he was quite high profile around the world

I did say "possibly"

I wasn't sure how he was perceived in other countries

Jodie Marsh is scarcely widely known. I've heard of her but I wouldn't recognise her if she was standing next to me. Ditto Jeremy Kyle

Wossy is a good call though. How about Stephen Fry - is he well-known elsewhere?

Edit: just checked with three colleagues none of whom had even heard of Jodie Marsh let alone be able to recognise her

Oh, re jade Goody, I meant living famous people, although I agree that she'd have been a good call

Last edited:

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
That Chantelle or Nicky that used to be in big brother. i know there not treally famous but for some reason always see them on shit tv

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think you are over estimating alot of these peoples fame in this country, my mum, dad, aunts, uncles and grandparents probably wouldnt have heard of the likes of Jodie Marsh. if you dont read the tabloids or those weekly entertainment rags, much of these names would go right past you. sports stars are excluded so i thnk "celebrities" would be too.

best shout so far is Cliff Richard, though i suspect he might be known to the older generation in the US/Europe? Brown is probably heard of abroad but no Darling or Mandleson. but then alot of youngster here probably not interested and not aware of them

my suggestion would be Bruce Forsyth, universally known here i doubt a single foriegn soul would know of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here