Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Learn to Pay the Manchester United Way

Half page advert in today's Argus:-

LEARN TO PLAY THE UNITED WAY

Two day player development course in:
Brighton (15th - 16th August)
Deans Leisure Centre

£69.95 (ages 6-16, boys and girls of all abilities)

One player from this course will be selected to attend Champions Day where they will get to play on the pitch at Old Trafford. Plus, loads of other great benefits.

To book, please visit: Football Coaching Courses - Kids Football at Manchester United Soccer Schools

SEVENTY QUID? To get the kids hooked on Manchester United? £49 would get a nine year old a season ticket for a whole season's football at Falmer.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Approximately £3 per session (just over an hour) at the Albion's development centre, downs leisure centre, seaford. Every Tuesday during term time from age 5 up. All the kids play on small pitches with small goals in groups of around 6 or 7 a side, and are encouraged/taught to PASS the ball from the keeper to the defenders then midfield and onto the strikers, but most of all to enjoy playing this way. If you are in Sussex there will be a development centre near you.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks for reminding me why I loathe the Manc scum.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
What a joke that is. Since a 6 year old will be able to learn to play the united way....bollocks

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011

Deans Leisure Centre

One player from this course will be selected to attend Champions Day where they will get to play on the pitch at Old Trafford. Plus, loads of other great benefits.

To book, please visit: Football Coaching Courses - Kids Football at Manchester United Soccer Schools

SEVENTY QUID? To get the kids hooked on Manchester United? £49 would get a nine year old a season ticket for a whole season's football at Falmer.

Includes diving and cheating skills set by Ronaldo and Nani

and abuse of everyone and anyone (respect) by Rooney

finishing up with the teaching of kids to surround the referee and not to accept any decision against your team.

Role models!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Disgrace. May be they need to be reminded that this is Brighton. Nothing like poisoning the kids with Man Utd propaganda.

So what are we going to do about it? And ideas?
At least junior seagulls get to actually meet the players.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Enjoyed the MUFC stadium tour - very interesting

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
£70 to learn how to shag a granny and bone that welsh bird isn't too bad.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Be prepared to play for 96 minutes at Old Trafford to make sure you get that final decision that wins the game.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Why are you promoting this? Explain please ?

Deans Leisure Centre

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Why are you promoting this? Explain please ?

482.jpg

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
My boy finished the 2 day arsenal one at portslade leisure centre today but also does the seagulls training on a Friday at Patcham school so kinda evens it out a bit lol.
He plays for Patcham untd & is doing really well, he's only 8 so people can think what they want but he just loves eats & sleeps football so I get him all the training & games I can seeing as he enjoys it so much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here