Votes: 29 33.7%
  • Couldn't care, it's just another game

Votes: 9 10.5%

• Total voters

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Leon Knight and Scott McGleish playing together. That would be great spectacle for Albion fans!

I'd prefer the pair of them to remain League 2 players, though.

Perhaps we can entertain them in one of the cups.

Unfashionable Rochdale get my vote.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
rochdale, supported the albion but it will also be their first promotion in 40odd years, oddly enough they have only ever been promoted once before and apparantly never relegated

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't really care, but either Rochdale or Darlo would be a new ground opportunity for me.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Whoever we are most likely to take 6 points off of them next season

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
darlington for the new ground element

rochdale for the TOP day out - i remember spending half of one game running up and down behind the linesman when they had that terrace along the side after i bunked school to go :clap: :clap: :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Arriving at the ground at 3.05 with a shit view.

I'm sure it was 0-0 ???
That was due to the train from Crap Town being cancelled so we got t'Rochdale one hour late. You , me & Robert had to eat a McDonalds and then found out the ground is a 25 minute walk away from the town centre so ended up getting a taxi. I'm pretty sure we lost that day as normally happened when I go to games.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
rochdale, supported the albion but it will also be their first promotion in 40odd years, oddly enough they have only ever been promoted once before and apparantly never relegated

Rochdale must have been relegated at some point because we drew with them at home in the last game of 1971/2 season and got promoted to what is now the Championship.

However I'd go with them to go up because its a local day out for me and The Cemetery near the ground is a fine real ale pub.

Rochdale for me, although I wouldn't object to one of the other two northern teams. We are losing a couple this season (we could even lose Carlisle, which would be particularly annoying), so I want to get another northern team to visit in replacement.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Poor lickle Leon - another season in the bottom league - or lower if he throws his toys and announces he is off to join a club in a higher league!:tosser:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Leon missed a sitter near the end and McGleish was terrible according to a revue I read.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rochdale, please.

They might not have many fans, but having been in the bottom division of the Football League since 1974, my God are they loyal.

Bearing in mind they sold their top scorer halfway through the season, have massive competition locally, and have absolutely bugger all resources, they deserve a little success.

Besides, I remember passing through Rochdale once, and stopping for a quick glance at Spotland, having never seen a game there. A member of staff came out and pretty much gave us a free guided tour of the place without even being asked, took us inside the ground, on to the pitch etc. You wouldn't get that at Old Trafford. Well, not without paying anyway. Without wanting to sound patronising, Rochdale are a proper little club: places like that are the heart & soul of the Football League.

Up the Dale.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Wycombe for the away game, Rochdale for the sentiments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here