Votes: 29 33.7%
  • Couldn't care, it's just another game

Votes: 9 10.5%

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Out of the four teams in the play-offs in League Two, which would you like to see the Albion playing next year.

I'd personally say Wycombe for all the abuse a certain pair called Knight and McGleish would recieve.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thats if they get new contracts :)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Rochdale, they were one of the first clubs to support us when things really started to go wrong in the Archerlotti era. I had a newspaper report from the time about a midweek match up there, a group of our fans walked around the touchline and joined the dale fans for a few songs, then walked back to the away end to applause from the whole ground. Maybe someone on here can confirm whether that actually happened, the press aren't exactly renowned for accurate reporting, would like to think that it did!

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
rochdale, i work with a few dale fans and they are great, imagine having no promotion for 30 years!

for me, they are the ultimate football fans, especially with 2 massive clubs in the area (and i'm not talking about bury and oldham) they do really well.

i asked my colleague how many they would take to wembley and he said 6 thousand!

up the dale.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I was amongst the 2,500 who saw them play Barnet at Spotland last month. I like it there and it would be interesting for Murray to go back

Come on Dale

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rochdale is a nice away trip. Last game I saw there was with Pinamonte playing up front and we still lost !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have a top CHUM who happens to be a Dale fan, so I hope they do it.

Dale dale dale, ra ra ra.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Rochdale need to stop monopolising League Two, it's time they went up. Plus, I felt sorry for them after we bought Glenn Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here