• Don't care but think Bmth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Want Posh to miss out as I'd love to see us go in for Boyd and Mackail-Smith!!

The downside of losing the Posh, is with them will go the best away terrace for next season.

I guess I want Bornmuff to scramble through then, as that'll give us a great set of local games next season.
It's going this season anyway.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Want:

Bournemouth (good to see them make it despite losing a good manager) > Huddersfield (fantastic run and they deserve something from the season) > Peterborough (like the ground but cant stand Ferguson) > MK Dons (I know it's an okay ground, relatively easy to get to, plenty of capacity etc but I just cant get my head round franchise going up)

Think:

MK Dons > Huddersfield > Peterborough > Bournemouth

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bournemouth without a doubt. All the south coast int he championship would be immense.

Hudds have spent out and would just be amusing for them to blow it.

In order

B'mouth , P'boro , Hudds , MK

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
For once, I really don't care very much who goes up from that lot. I think it will be Peterborough though.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Huddersfield absolutely deserve promotion. They got more points (87) than Chesterfield (86) who won League Two - it's far too high a tally to not get promoted on. I reckon they'll do it too...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Want Huddersfield, always like to make a weekend of the Yorkshire trips and take in a game of Rugby League too providing it falls in the season.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Want Huddersfield, think Huddersfield. I think Huddersfield would have learnt a lot from last year and just have that touch of experience/professionalism about them which it'll get it done for them over the clown club Peterborough in the final.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Despite it being only 30 miles down the road, Bournemouth would be my 3rd choice behind Huddersfield and Posh as it's a shit day out.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by Gritt23

Want Posh to miss out as I'd love to see us go in for Boyd and Mackail-Smith!!

The downside of losing the Posh, is with them will go the best away terrace for next season.

I guess I want Bornmuff to scramble through then, as that'll give us a great set of local games next season

Paras 1 & 2 & poss Lewis ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think MK may surprisingly win it. The play offs is all about being solid and difficult to beat. Bournemouth, Huddersfield and Peterborough (especially!) ship goals. I can see MK being too solid for the rest. But I hope the muff go up as it will give us six easy points next year.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bournemouth/Hudds game has got a Sussex ref running the line

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just thought I now don't want Bournemouth as I want us to be the highest placed South Coast team before a ball is kicked and they gusump us alphabetically. So anyone but MK please.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd like us to have a chance of signing Lewis, Mackail-Smith & Boyd (Peterborough) and Clarke (Huddersfield) so want Bournemouth to win it but it probably be Peterborough

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Huddersfield, because they won't let Anthony Pilkington go no matter what.
If Bournemouth get knocked out and if Benno does go to Norwich could we please go for Marc Pugh (11 assists/13 goals).
Mackail-Smith would be a stunning signing if Posh get knocked out and if we have that sort of money but Grant McCann (23 assists and 10 goals) would be fantastic.
As for MKD, he's injured at the minute but I think Peter Leven would be brilliant for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here