Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League One Play-Offs

Who do you want to win the League One play-offs?

• Doncaster Rovers

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Carlisle United

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Leeds United

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Southend United

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Don't care as the Albion aren't playing in them

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Southend took us to pieces at Roots Hall and for my money are the best team we have played this term.

Besides I live near their ground and am pally with some of their support so come on the Blues.

How come your location reads "back in Hollingdean, then? Don't recall seeing Southend's ground when I lived there. We should have ground shared with them. :jester:

Voted Southend as we always lose to them, but I really worry that Leeds would romp to a record points haul next season if they stay in this league and their fans would be insufferable, so perhaps it's better that they go up.

If Leeds don't go up, I'd also rather they don't get a day out at Wembley.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
leeds, otherwise next season could see them pissing over the league and winning by a counrty mile

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Why do people want Leeds to go up? Who says they'll be rally good next year? I want to play them again next season.

I hope Carlise go up, purely because it's the furthest away. I think Southend have a good chance though, they looked really good when we played them away. I hope they don't as there aren't too many short distance away games.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Doncaster because of all the crap that happened to them a while back. But...anyone but Leeds really, just to annoy that fucker Bates !!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ANYONE but Leeds.
I wish on them a pox and infinate misery in the 3rd division backwaters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here