Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League One Play-Offs

Who do you want to win the League One play-offs?

• Doncaster Rovers

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Carlisle United

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Leeds United

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Southend United

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Don't care as the Albion aren't playing in them

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Now which of the clubs in our play-offs would you most like to get rid of from this division.

I'd say Leeds, as I think this would give us a better chance next season and also it may just stop their boring moans.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
For me it would be a toss up between Donny and Carlisle, but I can see the logic behind wanting rid of Leeds...completely fed up with the big fish in small bowl attitude...would rather they moved to the bigger bowl where the sharks can consume them for breakfast.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Carlisle.
Donny , Sarfend and Leeeeeeds will make good opponents next season along with another "big" club Leicester Shitty.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If Leeds don't go up this season, could they find themselves in financial difficulties again?

... here's hoping.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Carlisle - I would like to go to some away games next season and I can't see myself making that trip

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I want Donny to win the play offs and Leeds to lose in the final. I think its funny as fook having Leeds in our division, let em moan and let us point and laugh I say.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Southend took us to pieces at Roots Hall and for my money are the best team we have played this term.

Besides I live near their ground and am pally with some of their support so come on the Blues.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
There should be an "anyone but Leeds" option.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
rather Leeds go up .

Suspect Southend will, remind me of us in many ways , won the league , come down , loose top goalscorer but keep nucleaus of side together to bounce back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here