Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League One Away grounds next year

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Chesterfields new ground is next to a Tesco and not even in the centre of the Town. At least we can get the envelopes back out!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Might be worth adding League 2 grounds also if Mr Hyypia is still employed by us! #clueless

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As it seems Sami is staying, I have accepted the inevitable and that we will be in League One next year. For your own mental health I recommend doing the same as soon as possible.

With that in mind, what grounds are you looking forward to visiting next season?

How sad that before Christmas comes Albion fans are accepting that we are relegated. We should be angry and demanding answers but no,Tony Bloom has invested 200 million, and we are therefore castrated and accept it. Pathetic ( and I include myself in this)

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
League One- decent grounds, terraces, cheaper tickets (away at least), and more chance of goals and wins for the Albion! What's not to like?!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
How sad that before Christmas comes Albion fans are accepting that we are relegated. We should be angry and demanding answers but no,Tony Bloom has invested 200 million, and we are therefore castrated and accept it. Pathetic ( and I include myself in this)

Don't forget something very important here:

Even thinking of questioning the most minor of decisions taken by anyone who works for the club is very obviously the same as admitting to being an ungrateful b*stard who'd rather be sitting in the rain watching us lose while the south stand at Withdean falls apart around you. Because that's the only alternative. There is no middle ground: spivs or beards. That's it.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You defeatist lot. Makes me wonder.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
It's a soulless shithole ground in a soulless shithole of a city, but I've always had a fun, booze fuelled day at MK Dons.

We'd actually be a relative big fish in a small pond if we went down too, would be fun in some weird, bitter way.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
None. Won't be going until Sami gets the boot.

We'll still be losing most weeks in League 1.

No we won't. If we stick with the same strikers as well then we'll do great again - it's their level after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here