Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Ladders...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I used to do it with my Predictions then see how right I was at the end of the season, sometimes i'd change it and predict the tables each month!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I used to love them doing them every saturday just after five o`clock, then along came Ceefax and Teletext and now Soccer Saturday so seem pretty pointless now.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I used to love them doing them every saturday just after five o`clock, then along came Ceefax and Teletext and now Soccer Saturday so seem pretty pointless now.
Another example of Lazy England... What better to lose at least 5 calories by manually doing the tables yourself! :amex:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
The tabs were always in a pretty dishevelled state by the end of the season.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The tabs were always in a pretty dishevelled state by the end of the season.

That tabs were usually in a pretty dishevelled state right after fat-handed twats like me had pushed them out of the cardboard frame they came in...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i remember going to the trouble of working out the league tables after the first game in the days before tey were published just so that i could update them straight away

after we THRASHED mansfield 6-0 was particularly pleasing to see brighton and hove albion top of a division for the first time in YEARS

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Some on e bay under "league ladders"
I got some from there a few months ago, originals from "victor" or "lion" comic.
the ones on there are from Shoot

Match of the Day magazine, out on Tuesday 27th July.
They are giving away the first set of their version (premier league teams get scarves) along with the poster/card to place them into.

Match magazine are doing a wallchart, can't tell from the ad if they include "team tabs" or "league ladders", out on Thursday 29th July I think.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Especially if you used them to put in a bag and do mock fa cup draws like I did as a small boy. :jester:

I used to do this and then roll a dice for the scores, I'll always remember my inaugural FA Cup winner was Tranmere Rovers.

:clap2:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
oh the memories, I used to always manage to break the ones I got in Shoot before the end of the season and inevitably lost interest in the Scottish ones.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
First set of tabs and the wallchart are in Match Of The Day magazine today :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here