Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] League Cup Round 3 draw [Wolves at home] and ticketing

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
Simple question: who will be happier, Albion fans or Wolves fans? Could have been much worse.

I read something recently that Chelsea have had an incredible run of lucky/home ties in the domestic cups. Tonight they were drawn at home to Barrow!!

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
My youngest daughter and I will be vacationing in Brighton and London September 19-27 and attending the home tie vs Forest on the 22nd. It'd be fantastic if the Wolves match was held 3 days later!

🤞🤞.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Simple question: who will be happier, Albion fans or Wolves fans? Could have been much worse.

I read something recently that Chelsea have had an incredible run of lucky/home ties in the domestic cups. Tonight they were drawn at home to Barrow!!
Assume us, as it's at home. Hopefully gives us an edge to progress further.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Arsenal took the biscuit on that for years in both cups, rarely playing away.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
For everything you could think about last season. Marseille away,/ home, Man utd away, Palace at home, I still think most about when Jason Steele missed that sitter in the last minute against Wolves in the Cup.

It's really unfair of me to blame to blame a keeper for missing that (and not his party piece in the first few minutes which cost us the game) but this cup draw has given me PTSD about a game in a different competition that has trolled me since last February.

Kin Les Ferdinand. Tosser.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Season before last, Chelsea were beaten by Man City early on in both tournaments.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
My youngest daughter and I will be vacationing in Brighton and London September 19-27 and attending the home tie vs Forest on the 22nd. It'd be fantastic if the Wolves match was held 3 days later!

🤞🤞.

Damn, it looks like they'll be playing on the 17th.

Well, at least that increases our chances of advancing -- Wolves are at home to Newcastle on the 15th and visit Villa on the 21st; they'll be fielding an even less competitive starting XI than us.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
They had to put a stop to that!

Chelsea weren't one of the six clubs in Bowl one.
They could have been drawn against City this evening.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Chelsea weren't one of the six clubs in Bowl one.

No I know, but the intent seems to be to stop the big teams having to play each other. They probably thought it would be a bit off to actually name them, so they used the European qualification. No doubt they didn't expect the biggest spenders in world football to fail to qualify for either the CL or EL.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
No I know, but the intent seems to be to stop the big teams having to play each other. They probably thought it would be a bit off to actually name them, so they used the European qualification. No doubt they didn't expect the biggest spenders in world football to fail to qualify for either the CL or EL.
Conspiracy theory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here