Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] League Cup Round 2 draw

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
'Forty-seven sides progressed from Tuesday night's fixtures'

I don't understand that. That means there must have been 94 teams playing.

I'm confused.

94 teams played last night, 6 play tonight and then Burnley, Luton and the PL teams will join in subsequent rounds.

It's poorly worded. There were 32 matches last night which, when adding the 2 other Championship clubs (Burnley + Luton) and 13 Premier League clubs who enter at the second round stage, gives 47 teams who are already in the second round. The three winners from tonight's matches give 50 teams (and therefore 25 matches) in the second round.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd quite like:

LASK
Hoffenheim
Real Sociedad

Oh....

Crawley Town then

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Hoping for a home game so that I'm not tempted to come down from London for it. If it's Watford or another club in the city, I'll have to justify attending four matches in two weeks to my wife!
You think you’ve got problems - I travel from the west of Ireland for most games and have already committed to the three definite August games - a midweek one between MU and Arse might lead to marital discord!😉

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You think you’ve got problems - I travel from the west of Ireland for most games and have already committed to the three definite August games - a midweek one between MU and Arse might lead to marital discord!😉
When was the west of Ireland near Coventry?

Grade 6 GCE geography, was it? ??? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here