Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Cup draw?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
guessing we'll probably be the Monday night with the Brizzle Rovers and Swanny games being on the Tuesday (or us on the Tuesday them on the Wednesday)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
be handy if we drew Swansea away within a few days of that game.. guessing aload of people would stay around Wales for that..

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Oh well, there's always next year.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
This thread is 3 pages old and not one person has suggested that it should be the televised game on Sky!!

NSC is slipping!!!

kind've obvious that the Charlton game and the Rotherham vs Sheffield Wednesday games will be isn't it?

Cardiff will be shown alot big time through the league i guess so they will take the camera elsewhere for cup games and we aren't exactly a "glamour" tie are we?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Call me mr unloyal..But if I were in the country I would have gone wherever we got.

The money they charge and were not gonna win it.....just cant get up for cup games anymore....not like I used too....

The league is where its at for me personally....

Also whats all this yey terraces stuff.....cardiff have installed seating in the away end a couple of years ago..havent they?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Call me mr unloyal..But if I were in the country I would have gone wherever we got.

The money they charge and were not gonna win it.....just cant get up for cup games anymore....not like I used too....

The league is where its at for me personally....

Also whats all this yey terraces stuff.....cardiff have installed seating in the away end a couple of years ago..havent they?

must've been after we last went then , they had a few rows of seats at the front but more the away end was terrace :ascarf: (like it should be)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
kind've obvious that the Charlton game and the Rotherham vs Sheffield Wednesday games will be isn't it?

Cardiff will be shown alot big time through the league i guess so they will take the camera elsewhere for cup games and we aren't exactly a "glamour" tie are we?

That was my point. It's quite clearly not the most attractive tie of the round yet no matter who we get drawn against in any cup when it's being shown on telly some blinkered fool reels off a load of reasons why sky should be showing the game.

I agree with you re: the Rotherham Wednesday game. Think the other one will feature one of the new league clubs so Dagenham Luton or more likely Preston Morecambe.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff

There is seating at the front of the away end, but the majority of that section is a terrace.

We have plenty of terraces at Ninian Park, and have just been granted special dispensation by the Football League to continue using them until the building of our new ground is completed.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
There is seating at the front of the away end, but the majority of that section is a terrace.

We have plenty of terraces at Ninian Park, and have just been granted special dispensation by the Football League to continue using them until the building of our new ground is completed.

cheers :thumbsup:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

Do you all still do that stupid thing where you bounce your hands up and down on top of your head?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
its a nice old ground, what proper football is about none of this souless arena type stadium

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
How long have Cardiff been in the Championship? I thought you had to get rid of all standing in the top two leagues after 3 years?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here