Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League 1 title odds

jimmyc22

Apr 25, 2010
Was wondering whay you guys thought of very early quotes of 12/1 for next season? Wouldn't be overly concerned about the promoted sides from league 2 plus the relegated 2 from the championship. I know it's early to say as we don't know who will go up from league 1 yet, but Soton look worthy favs at 4/1.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
That has to be worth a punt at 12/1

If Gus spends the sort of money that has been suggested then we have a very good chance of winning

jimmyc22

Apr 25, 2010
Yeah I think so too, can't see us going off as big as 12s if we spend a few quid in the summer, cheers for your reply.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If you want to bet on the albion do it now - Once Bloom unlocks the warchest, you won't get anything approaching those odds in August.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
12/1 is very shit odds for a team expecting to make mass changes this summer. it'll take us half the season to gel the team. I'd of thought 20/1 at least at this stage.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Title betting is a mugs game. You're much better off putting on an accumalator at 4/1 rather than putting Southampton to win the leauge on!

jimmyc22

Apr 25, 2010
I wouldn't necessarily say title betting is a mugs game, I have a feeling we could go off around the 7/1, 8/1 mark given we are clearly a team on the up. I personally think 12/1 is the best you will get, but i may be wrong.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
12/1 is ok for now. However, I believe our odds were 14/1 last season, possibly better the season Micky returned and look what happened there!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
If Wycombe go down then I'm putting a fiver on us, them and Bristol City to go up next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here