Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League 1 Title Odds

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not that I am a betting man, but I may take a tenner on Norwich at 7/1......I had them down as the one team to go straight back up!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Huddersfield 12/1, worth a shout definitely.

after supporting town for near on 50 years, we are the worlds best deceivers and are guaranteed to dissapoint. having said that, I would have thought playoffs were a given!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It all depends on who we sign before the season starts.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Agreed , now that Muzza want to piss off.

I'm not sure what's more childish, your post or calling Grimsby "crap town". :shootself

I know Murray loves living down south and I know he loves playing for the club, but his partner isn't settled and he's got a young child to think about aswell. Frankly, most men do what their partner wants and if she wants to leave to move back up north, then that hardly constitutes Murray wanting to "piss off". I personally would be willing to move to the West Country for the love of a good woman, so I can understand Glenn's decision.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I'm not sure what's more childish, your post or calling Grimsby "crap town". :shootself

I know Murray loves living down south and I know he loves playing for the club, but his partner isn't settled and he's got a young child to think about aswell. Frankly, most men do what their partner wants and if she wants to leave to move back up north, then that hardly constitutes Murray wanting to "piss off". I personally would be willing to move to the West Country for the love of a good woman, so I can understand Glenn's decision.

The West Country?

She must be a diamond!?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One of our best players wanting to leave pushes the odds out until we know who is going to replace him. Whats childish in pointing out a factor in working out if a bet is value or not ? If you lived in Grimsby you would also call it Crap Town.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
One of our best players wanting to leave pushes the odds out until we know who is going to replace him. Whats childish in pointing out a factor in working out if a bet is value or not ? If you lived in Grimsby you would also call it Crap Town.

Nothing to do with the odds, I couldn't care less about that. You said he wants to "piss off", which is such a childish comment and I'm amazed.
If I lived in Grimsby and disliked it as much as you claim to, I would give some serious thought to moving, rather than just call it crap town. Maybe it's just me.

The West Country?

She must be a diamond!?

Precisely. :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Have you got anywhere with her yet ninja?

Yes and no. :blush: We were walking along the seafront last bank holiday in the driving rain after the NBA gig, and I gave her my jumper (had no coat!) to keep her own from getting too wet. Oh yeah, I'm smooth. She's agreed she HAS to come to atleast 1 match at the Withdean this season, and I'll join her for 1 at the County Ground (not including when they play us :down: ), though the game at the County Ground will be with both herself and her dad... they have season tickets together you see. Sweet in a way!

So, actually, no. I haven't got anywhere. It doesn't get me down though. :cry:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
f*** me the Saints at 20's in GOOD value indeedy

Is that to win the BS premier? According to the Sun today if Le Tissiers consortium dont take over by Friday they could go bankrupt, but the Blue Square board have said they would be welcome to start in the Premiership :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is that to win the BS premier? According to the Sun today if Le Tissiers consortium dont take over by Friday they could go bankrupt, but the Blue Square board have said they would be welcome to start in the Premiership :)

Ryman League Premier ? :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here