Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League 1 first manager casulty

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Penney Leaves

It is with great regret that Dave Penney and Doncaster Rovers have agreed to part company.

For the clubs part we would like to thank Dave for taking us from the Conference to League One, and our highest position for fifty years in 2005-06 season. Together with his work in establishing the youth section at the club Dave has helped move Doncaster Rovers forward.

However, the club and Dave Penney feel that, after seven years with the club as player and manager, a change is necessary for both parties.Dave feels he has taken the club as far as he can and Doncaster Rovers will not stand in his way in achieving his ambitions.

Doncaster Rovers wish Dave Penney well in the future and will now seek a replacement in due course.For the game on Sunday Mickey Walker will be caretaker manager and Barry Richardson his assistant.

Mickey Lewis is also leaving the club and Doncaster Rovers wish to thank him for the work he has done. Rovers wish him well in the future.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
find.gif

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Commander said:

Im sorry......but does it REALLY matter if someone else posts something that might have been already posted on here ? i for one dont think it does, and in all honesty, i am not sitting here for hours at a time searching to see if its already been posted, some people cant sit on the internet for hors to see everything thats been posted and it quite obviously dissapears from the front page, at the moment i do have time on my side as ive had a big operation on my back, but when im in work i dont have that sort of time, and if something has been posted again, its great for me as i will have probably missed it the first time anyway, this fixtures thing is childish and stupid in my opinion :censored:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
hitony said:
I am not sitting here for hours at a time searching to see if it's already been posted, some people can't sit on the internet for hours to see everything that's been posted and it quite obviously disappears from the front page, [...] this fixtures thing is childish and stupid in my opinion :censored:
a fine example of the genre :clap:

perhaps only improved by use of "geek" or "nerd"...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I agree, fixtures is VERY childish and gay.

So,

KANCHELSKIS.

Danny...you aint never staying at my house again...and worse than that...im not gonna let you shag the welsh birds anymore !!!! :lolol: :p :lolol: :p :lolol:

(how are you mate ? well i hope ....got rid of all them sexually transmitted problems now mate ? :lolol: :lolol: )

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
hitony said:
Im sorry......but does it REALLY matter if someone else posts something that might have been already posted on here ? i for one dont think it does, and in all honesty, i am not sitting here for hours at a time searching to see if its already been posted, some people cant sit on the internet for hors to see everything thats been posted and it quite obviously dissapears from the front page, at the moment i do have time on my side as ive had a big operation on my back, but when im in work i dont have that sort of time, and if something has been posted again, its great for me as i will have probably missed it the first time anyway, this fixtures thing is childish and stupid in my opinion :censored:

Couldn't agree more, but I've heard it all before, so fixtures :salute:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Hi Tony! I might just pop up for Swansea so save that top bunk for me again.

The diseases are slowly going one by one now, just the genital warts to go now *scratch scratch*

we moved last year....:lolol: (still living in the same area tho)...ask Jo when you see her...so no bunk beds anymore :down:

But we have a nice new spare bedroom for you now...with a proper bed :lolol: :lolol: (and the DOCTORS is alot closer now :p )

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
hitony said:
i am not sitting here for hours at a time searching to see if its already been posted, some people cant sit on the internet for hors to see everything thats been posted and it quite obviously dissapears from the front page

Which is what the
find.gif
button is for :p

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
hitony said:

Completely agree. However, if you cant beat 'em...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
hitony said:
Move to Wales Commander........theres LOADS of sheep up here :lolol: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :lolol:

Spent a year in New Zealand recently, there were even more there!

:sheep:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
hitony said:

:clap:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Commander said:
Completely agree. However, if you cant beat 'em...

Good job you don't run this country then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here