Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League 1 clubs to get £103K each next season

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Am I reading it correctly, that it is over 3 seasons?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Need to get back into the championship quickly then

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
so out of £90,000,000 given to the football league, we get that. i think we should recieve at LEAST half

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
pay invoices from lawyers, consultants and architects

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So.............the premier League want the rest to focus on youth teams etc etc..................so they can cherry pick them later for low fees, because they haven,t played in the Premiership.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It isn't much,really.About what a top premiership player "earns" in a week and a half.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth? Small fish are sweet?

Lets get Falmer and get on with things:a good season in the Championship could really set the club straight.After all,if Fulham,Wigan,Reading,Blackburn etc can do it,why not a decent club like ours?

It isn't much,really.About what a top premiership player "earns" in a week and a half.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth? Small fish are sweet?

Lets get Falmer and get on with things:a good season in the Championship could really set the club straight.After all,if Fulham,Wigan,Reading,Blackburn etc can do it,why not a decent club like ours?

We are getting so far behind the teams in the top 2 divisions-it's damned depressing. I can't see us being anything other than a yo-yo club for a years and that's not being a miserablist....:(

Once Falmer is built and functional we need a massive cash injection but we all know that anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here