Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leafs beat Senators 5-1

kelownaseagull

Sep 13, 2003
BC Canada
:smokin: And another fine result for the Laffs today against the Sabres!!!

From a Brighton fan living in BC and no better off with the Canucks going out aswell! :angry:

BendyThumbs

Feb 26, 2005
Toronto
-

Disappointing season for the Leafs, i hope they shake things up.

Ottawa can't win the cup, all they have been doing is laying down for every team in the end run.

....plus they will always be number 2 in Ontario....

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Have the leafs still got a sneaky chance of gettinh in the playoffs as they are playing really well at the moment. Would not say to much about the Sens as they have destroyed us this season:down:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Well they were playing well until a 6-0 defeat to the Sabres. Never mind, there is always next season:down: :down: :down:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Toronto Seagull said:
That is all.!!!

** awaits comment from Juan Albion about the Senators being in the Stanley Cup play-offs **

That was one of the most enjoyable evenings yet this year. The Leafs huffed and puffed against a Sens team with little to play for and who just wanted to get through without any more injuries. The Leafs scraped out the win and were all excited - and then 20 minutes later were eliminated from the playoffs by a goal in Tampa Bay 10 seconds from the end of overtime. Man, I laughed long and hard.

Season series between Sens and Leafs: Ottawa 7 wins, Leafs 1. :lolol:

Final table: Sens in 1st place with 111pts, Leafs next to bottom with 88 points (each with 1 game to go).

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Re: -

BendyThumbs said:
Ottawa can't win the cup, all they have been doing is laying down for every team in the end run.

With half their defence missing, their #1 goalie missing, several top forwards missing. . .

May well all be back by Friday when the playoffs start.

PS Superb moment in the game between Buffalo and Toronto yesterday when the Sabres player Peters used his stick like a golf club to remind the Leafs players what they will be doing next week while most teams are in the playoffs. :lolol:

BendyThumbs

Feb 26, 2005
Toronto
-

Hasek is very slow with returning from injuries and is always slow on the comeback and this is not good for the Sens. The only way they will do wellis if their top line starts producing like they were at the beginning of the year.

I didn't think i would be saying it again for another few years, but Detroit really looks good. They built another playoff team.

I am crushed about the Leafs, but ah well beating Ottawa in the playoffs the last few years was worth it. I am excited to see what the next year will bring building wise.

Where do you live Juan?

Peters is a hack, i loved when Johnson KO'd him in the 2003 season...i thought he was dead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here