• Frank Schleck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who is going to win the yellow jersey for the overall best time in le Tour de France in 2009?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don't know because it's not on terrestrial TV - I don't give a shit about cricket not being on terrestrial, but Le Tour - criminal :(

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't know because it's not on terrestrial TV - I don't give a shit about cricket not being on terrestrial, but Le Tour - criminal :(

Bloody nuisance. I've lost my remote control and cannot get ITV 4

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

is ITV 4 not terrestrial? its available on freeview anyway.

their tour coverage has been very good this year, ligget and imlach are still at the mic and you get a full hour's highlights everynight - channel 4 just showed 30 mins.

plus loads of this year's stages have been shown live! pretty sure today's stage plus saturday's and sunday's are live.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
hmmm it does seem a little odd, waiting for the last 3 competitive days of a 3 week event, before asking who's going to win.

In this case (as the only answer is Contador) it would be like going to Ladbrokes the Monday after the Cup final, and asking to bet on the winner.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
hmmm it does seem a little odd, waiting for the last 3 competitive days of a 3 week event, before asking who's going to win.

In this case (as the only answer is Contador) it would be like going to Ladbrokes the Monday after the Cup final, and asking to bet on the winner.

Almost... though perhaps it's more like going to Ladbrokes 3 minutes before the end of the cup final, with one team already 2-0 up and bossing it, and asking to bet on the winner.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Second Place ?

The question was to see if any plonker would vote for Baggins, whoops, I mean Wiggins.

But who is going to come second ? That is more sporting. I reckon Lance Armstrong. And third ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The question was to see if any plonker would vote for Baggins, whoops, I mean Wiggins.

But who is going to come second ? That is more sporting. I reckon Lance Armstrong. And third ?

and by doing so, all you managed to do is make yourself look a plonker.
Top work fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here