Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Le Havre v Brighton - NSC Official Thread

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
SEAAAAAAAAAAGULLS:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

La tour de France

ALBION STARTING XI(according to official site)

Henderson,Reid,Elphick,El-Abd,Bagayoko,Carpenter,Hammond,Frutos,Cox,Kazim-Richards,Robinson

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Isn't that as perceived by the coaching staff our strongest line up if we don't sign anyone else before the season starts??

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
BarrelofFun said:
What time is kick off? Do you think we will be able to find out the score on Ceefax? I am moving house and don't have a net connection!

Kick off is at 6pm our time, and no I don't think the score will be on Ceefax as our game is not even listen in the fixtures by the BBC.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
SurreySeagulls said:
Expect this to be a game of two halves

:D so bad its funny

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Taylor159370 said:
Expect this to be a close game, 1-0 or maybe 2-0 to us :clap2:

We will lose, Le Havre have apparently beaten decent opposition in their pre-seasn, although I've no idea who they beat :rolleyes:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Icy Gull said:
Isn't that as perceived by the coaching staff our strongest line up if we don't sign anyone else before the season starts??

Hinsh and Lynch ???

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Taylor159370 said:
Hinsh and Lynch ???

Injured or should I say blesse seeing as we are in France :)

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Icy Gull said:

Hinshelwood and Lynch have recently started training again and are expected to be fit for the start of the season.

Icy Gull said:
We will lose, Le Havre have apparently beaten decent opposition in their pre-seasn, although I've no idea who they beat :rolleyes:

Two top-flight French teams, says Brian Owen in the Argus. Yes, today will be our toughest pre-season.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
Two top-flight French teams, says Brian Owen in the Argus. Yes, today will be our toughest pre-season.

Just checked and they have beaten Le Mans who finished 11th and Troyes who finished 17th in the top division in France, they must be useful and they are only a week from the 1st league match so will be fitter than us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here