Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ldv

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Away to QPR.

Just got a text saying we are drawn away to them on 8th December (it's a Monday). Hmmm....not to happy with that, but I suppose it's going to be a great game (both teams will be up for it).

I don't know if I could go (work allowing me to more like) but I would def be up for a trip to QPR!

Trigger said:
Week commencing 8th December BB... Could be Mon, Tue Or Wed!
]

Oops! Sorry, but still a problem for getting there. I hope I can get the time off. Especially since I would have had a big weekend before and taken the Friday off (JT concert).

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Excellent draw - one of my fav away games along with Bristol City as they've got home fans and a ground capable of creating a top atmosphere..... even if it is the LDV.

They've got a good song for Kevin Gallen which we should nick and amend for Leon Knight - it'll really wind them up, given that Leon was on loan there, and then turned them down to join us!

(to the tune of "posh spice is a slapper...")

Leon Knight is magic, he wears a magic hat,
He plays for Brighton & Hove Albion,
He's such a lovely chap.
He scores with his left foot, he scores with his right,
And when we play the Palace...
He scores all f***ing night!
Oh Leon Knight, Leon Leon Leon Knight... (to fade)

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
This has really pissed me off.

Although it is only the LDV, out of the 16 teams left in it QPR are the only team I didn't want to play.

I'm really starting to dislike QPR with their arrogant fans.

GRRR. We better win.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
QPR vs Brighton : The two favs to win the competition go head to head.

One good thing from this.

Its an away game we won't lose money paying those overpriced wasters to open the withdean for the night.

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
if we beat them then have great chance of going all the way. if not then at least we have not wasted more time on this rubbish, reserve team cup.:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looking forward to this game, should be a good match.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
i agree with Fatboy, QPR was the one team i did not want to play. Wanted an easy team at home to progree further to the semi's - bollox !! :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here