Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LDC and the Nimby's are winning the PR campaign

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Uncle Spielberg said:

lots of stuff deletd for reasons of brevity....

Their lies are working. Why should anyone who is not an Albion supporter question their lies and doctured photo's. As it turned out he was a lovely fella but it just proved to me THE GLOVES NEED TO COME OFF, WE HAVE BEEN TOO NICE, THEIR LIES ARE WINNING AND WE NEED TO MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT FOR THEM AND NOW. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

The point is Uncle B; that while the Pravda/Leifi Riefenstahl like outspewings from Lewes DC might have conned one or two disgusted of Tunbridge Wells types into believing that we are going to destroy 100s of skylarks nests and concrete over the entire S Downs with terraces and metal stanchions; I do not believe that any of this guff makes any difference to the lawyers.

If this was next year and we were fighting an election campaign then the gloves should definately be f***ing off. But we aren't, so they aren't.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rangdo said:
Perhaps if we went up and destroyed the nice looking bits of the Falmer area they would have no nice views to put in their photos.
Which bits are those then ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
Which bits are those then ?

The bit that you can see if you stand with your back to the 3 lane section of dual carriageway and south coast railway line, wear goggles with the sides blacked out so that you can't see the ugly uni buildings to the right and the road and built up area of Falmer Village to the left and put headphones on to drown out the noise (something from Radio 4 would probably fit you in nicely with the locals).

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Rangdo said:
The bit that you can see if you stand with your back to the 3 lane section of dual carriageway and south coast railway line, wear goggles with the sides blacked out so that you can't see the ugly uni buildings to the right and the road and built up area of Falmer Village to the left and put headphones on to drown out the noise (something from Radio 4 would probably fit you in nicely with the locals).

Aww, that's beautiful and SOOO unspoiled. I've changed my mind, let's build it somewhere else!!

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here