Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laying down the Gaunlet to the east stand.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Don't think this will work. Don't know Triggers Twin but I don't think his voice will be strong enough. Even the south Stand will be louder than a sole voice in the North.

You underestimate the power and passion of an Albion Fan. I will stand alone and sing for my club and everyone will think that Pavaroti has been reborn in the North Stand. The rest of you can sit on your padded seats and give gentle applause at the marvels we witness. BUT not me, I will go on this journey alone if necersary. I will grow week on week (too many pies), I will I will I will rise above the most die hard of all of you.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You underestimate the power and passion of an Albion Fan. I will stand alone and sing for my club and everyone will think that Pavaroti has been reborn in the North Stand. The rest of you can sit on your padded seats and give gentle applause at the marvels we witness. BUT not me, I will go on this journey alone if necersary. I will grow week on week (too many pies), I will I will I will rise above the most die hard of all of you.

Sorry to be pedantic but surely you sing "I'M TRIGGERS TWIN, I'M TRIGGERS TWIN, I'M TRIGGERS TWIN, BRIGHTON BOY!"

Then the guy next to you sings. Anyone sings out of turn....... We start again!

Could work........

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Sorry to be pedantic but surely you sing "I'M TRIGGERS TWIN, I'M TRIGGERS TWIN, I'M TRIGGERS TWIN, BRIGHTON BOY!"

Then the guy next to you sings. Anyone sings out of turn....... We start again!

Could work........

No.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Me / We are the NS Brighton boy's

followed by the WS Brighton Boy's

followed by the ES Brighton boy's

followed by the NS Brighton boy's

Do you get the drift?.

(shall we include the south?.) could be immense.

To be honest with you I am reluctant to adhere to a chant system that has been orchestrated on an internet forum.
It's just a bit geeky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here