Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lay off mike ward!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Lay off mike ward!

Lokki 7 said:
New fans are good. New fans lecturing me on how to support my club, suggesting I am pathetic? Well they can take a jump. Particularly when they are paid with my programme proceeds.
Excellent summing-up of about 20 pages of posts!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And what a !!!! for trying to suggest we should hate reading more?

Why its further away than Palace and they have Oxford & Swindon to worry about.

And Cardiff. f*** me last I knew they hated Swansea (and vice versa) as much as the f***ing English.

Also just coz we havent played Palace for a few years so what? They are still our rivals. For years Weds & Utd never met while Utd bounced around the old Div 3 & 4 and Weds in Prem, Div 1 & 2.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Just a few questions:

1) How long do you have to be supporting brighton for before your a real supporter?
2) How young do have to be to start supporting BHA to qualify to be a real supporter?
3) All future generations who become blue and white, just because they never stood in the north stand or witnessed the joy of Wilkos last minute free kick, or suffered whilst in exile. Does this mean they can never be real supporters?
4) Should we not all stick together? Or is it a case of now Falmers approved, lets get into our petty groups?

If Ward does not enjoy the rivary, who cares, my old man (60) does not and he goes home and away, he hates prawns by the way, though partial to a hotdog blah blah blah. So just keep following the blue and white and stop bitching..........
And that Mayo..........

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Black Country Seagull said:
Just a few questions:

1) How long do you have to be supporting brighton for before your a real supporter?
2) How young do have to be to start supporting BHA to qualify to be a real supporter?
3) All future generations who become blue and white, just because they never stood in the north stand or witnessed the joy of Wilkos last minute free kick, or suffered whilst in exile. Does this mean they can never be real supporters?
4) Should we not all stick together? Or is it a case of now Falmers approved, lets get into our petty groups?

1) Not the point here.
2) That's not the point either.
3) No.
4) Yes.

The point people are making is that Mike Ward, through the clubs mouthpiece, belittled a rivalry that the huge majority of Albion fans believe to be a fierce one. He has tried to understand but doesn't, there is no need to say, 'ooh well I don't think it's that important, I hate Reading more', in the official programme. Keep that to yourself innit.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
1) Not the point here.
2) That's not the point either.
3) No.
4) Yes.

The point people are making is that Mike Ward, through the clubs mouthpiece, belittled a rivalry that the huge majority of Albion fans believe to be a fierce one. He has tried to understand but doesn't, there is no need to say, 'ooh well I don't think it's that important, I hate Reading more', in the official programme. Keep that to yourself innit.

The club are just trying to make a point, step forward puppet ward? Untill the 90 days is up on a judicial appeal, the club does not need any bad publicity, thats probably the thinking behind the article.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You reckon? Hmm, fair point, I suppose it could be but I personally dont believe that one bit.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
KinkyGoebels said:
Im sorry you cant run a size like Brighton with out some fans seeing Brighton as a second team - and to be honest if they fill Withdean does it matter?

True true, I'm glad I havn't got totaly trashed and abused :lol: for saying my point off view as has happend before. I thank you.:clap:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Black Country Seagull said:
The club are just trying to make a point, step forward puppet ward? Untill the 90 days is up on a judicial appeal, the club does not need any bad publicity, thats probably the thinking behind the article.

Eh ? Run that by me again.......the club ran Mike Ward's article because they are keen to avoid a judicial review on Falmer.

riiight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here