Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lawrenceson praises Brighton fans

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, we have kept it going, thanks Mark.

On Football focus today.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
something about Brighton fans revealing that corrupt recruitment agencies caused the death of Desert Orchid.

or something.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Buzzer said:
something about Brighton fans revealing that corrupt recruitment agencies caused the death of Desert Orchid.

or something.
Nice to see that you're so aware of reality.

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
he just spoke about the spirit at lower league clubs. called us the 'real fans of football'.

it triggered it as they were talking but rotherham helping out scarborough today by collecting money for them.

good old lawro...:albion:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was sat eating my lunch whilst watching Football Focus, I nearly choked on my bacon butty and fell of my chair at Lawro mentioning the Albion.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
i still don't understand, y does mark lawrenson not like us? i thought he was seen as a hero when he played for us.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Freddo said:
i still don't understand, y does mark lawrenson not like us? i thought he was seen as a hero when he played for us.

HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER I EVER SAW IN THE STRIPES! FACT! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Some people didn't see him play & have decided he's not Albion enough for them. FFS he's FROM Preston which is why it's his 1st love; he also played for one of the best ever Liverpool sides so he has a soft spot for them too.
Just because he's not chaining himself to LDC he's not behind us.

The best player I ever saw in the mighty stripes.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
smudge said:
He DOES like us; he told ME!

Maybe he should read this forum.

He too could make jokes on a thread about a fire where two fireman have died and then he could think up hilarious things to say about a muslim woman just about to be shot in the back of the head on a football field.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
He did have a soft spot for the Albion. He said to me that he would like to return to us and see out his playing career. I'm afraid injury put paid to that.

As has been said before on this thread, he is certainly the best quality player ever to wear the stripes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here