Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lawbreaker Lucas disgraceful, shocking.

D

Deleted User X18H

She has now issued a groveling apology! I have already requested a private meeting with her during her first surgery, so she can explain to me why exactly she broke the law> And to explain why with 300 poor souls in her constituency made redundant by Kinghorn on Friday she chose to go off to a rally in London with Tony Benn instead of addressing the issues here.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
She has now issued a groveling apology! I have already requested a private meeting with her during her first surgery, so she can explain to me why exactly she broke the law> And to explain why with 300 poor souls in her constituency made redundant by Kinghorn on Friday she chose to go off to a rally in London with Tony Benn instead of addressing the issues here.

Ohhhhhhhhh, look at me everybody: I'm fighting the good fight for bad losers & the petty fears of deluded constituents!

Haven't you got a crap blog to do for the local rag or something?

D

Deleted User X18H

Ohhhhhhhhh, look at me everybody: I'm fighting the good fight for bad losers & the petty fears of deluded constituents!

Haven't you got a crap blog to do for the local rag or something?

Done it. You wait until later on in the summer though sunshine:wink:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Done it. You wait until later on in the summer though sunshine:wink:

What for? Are you organising a march to Parliament in a desperate bid to 'Ban The Beanburger'; or the compulsory decapitation of coastal cyclists?? :rolleyes:

Tim still seems to think that his MP is some sort of parish councillor, who is letting the locals down every time she hops on a train to somewhere north of Preston Park.

Pathetic.

She is not one of us Brightonian that is, she is from Malvern, typical Brighton wannabe.
Maybe the voters of Brighton Pavilion preferred to elect an MP who has an international reputation and is the Leader of her party in the UK?

Was Derek Spencer (MP for Brighton Pavilion from 1992 to 1997) a Brightonian?
Was Julian Amery (MP for Brighton Pavilion from 1969 to 1992) a Brightonian?
Was William Teeling (MP for Brighton Pavilion from 1950 to 1969) a Brightonian?

No. No. No.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
She is not one of us Brightonian that is, she is from Malvern, typical Brighton wannabe.

This is a local constituency for local people............

Attachments

• League%20of%20Gentlemen%20s3%20-%20Zombies%20(250w).jpg
    League%20of%20Gentlemen%20s3%20-%20Zombies%20(250w).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 50

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here