Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Latest TV Biss Off! Au Revoir Maupay?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
All good mate, but maybe high time we as a fanbase drew a firm line under 40 years ago and all stopped Doing The Time Warp Today. Would be WAY more interested in hearing an interview with, say, Gordon GREER. What on earth does Gordon Smith have to say that we've not already heard a hundred times before? ???

To be fair TH, talking to him about Celtic/Rangers rivalry and the associated bigotry, the dementia issue as one of his former Managers in now in full time care, as a work place injury is anyone liable, ie Wolves, The Football League or the PFA, the similarities between the Lawrenson and the Bissouma situations, getting to the bottom of an urban myth concerning Mike Bamber, Neil McNab and a clear the air meeting, and when will the player wages bubble burst?

Don’t worry there will be little or no mention of 21st May 1983 and Gary Bailey. 😂

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They may well of been, but neither, Caicedo especially, are quite ready yet. The latter could do with a season on loan somewhere.

I think Caicedo has a chance to be ready quite soon on the proviso that he has a Lallana or Groß with him in the middle. I say this looking at his performances at international level in his 4 World Cup qualifier starts against the likes of Argentina and Columbia, he managed 1 goal and 3 assists from those games from the position of defensive midfielder, that’s what Biss does in a season for us. So much potential.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Mr Rider although this is primarily a football site Sussex CCC pops up a lot any chance of a Sussex player or two ? RMJ maybe James Kirtley,Jason Lewry you get my drift. thanks.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Mr Rider although this is primarily a football site Sussex CCC pops up a lot any chance of a Sussex player or two ? RMJ maybe James Kirtley,Jason Lewry you get my drift. thanks.

Based on watching a recent interview on SussexTV with Ian Salisbury, I think you would find him both receptive to an interview and impressive.
He's got a story to tell of how he and Kirtley are plotting Sussex cricket's future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here