Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Season Ticket Availability

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
From what I remember from doing the tour last week, its the last three blocks of the east (from block F I think) and the SE that away fans will get

I think this must be true, because if you add the number of seats in those three blocks to the SE corner and then half the south stand it comes to what is required for the 15% for cup games. The east half of the South Stand will be for match day tickets only - but for use by away fans during cup matches.

I see what Lamie means about the divide in the concourse tho - but perhaps they are moving this during the expansion work? Perhaps the reason not many people had to move was because a lot of the seats in that area were match-day or used for 'club purposes' only (I seem to remember the club orginally not selling STs in the ESL south).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
there were about 200 st's asked to move i think ..would hav thought that it would b far greater a number moving if the whole of the third block is shifting..part of that third block will b the 'barrier''

kevo u r right about the st situation in that end...but a fair few around me in the 2nd block were st's and then of course say 6 from each row in that third block all the way up

My understanding is that, say if Leeds come they will have the whole SE corner and half the south stand.

That's why half the south stand is match by match. If its a cup match an they take the whole 15% they will be given part of the east stand as well.

Without sounding too cock sure - you are wrong! It's been widely reported (including by the club) that the southern end of the ESL and the SE corner if needed) will be for away fans. It makes sense what others have been saying in that the other half of the south would be made available in the event of a cup game demanding it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Without sounding too cock sure - you are wrong! It's been widely reported (including by the club) that the southern end of the ESL and the SE corner if needed) will be for away fans. It makes sense what others have been saying in that the other half of the south would be made available in the event of a cup game demanding it.

The basic 10% allocation will be the last few blocks in the East, and the SE corner. South Stand will be match-by-match tickets, for the simple reason if for cup games the visiting team want to use all of their extra 5% of seats, then they dont have to move any STHs. The match-by-match tickets in the South in that case will probably be halved - but there will be a good few seats around the ground from STHs who wont be attending.

Someone mentioned on here about Liverpool, 15% is actually 6791, which isnt far off what we actually got. I think the visiting club can accept a lower allocation though, think Wrexham did and Newcastle returned their extra East stand seats (meaning the East stand hasnt actually used away fans yet i believe).

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What do the 3 blocks of the ESL, the SE corner and half the south stand hold?

I reckon it's in the region of 4,400 (less some for segregation). The 15% required for this season's final capacity of 27,750 would be 4,162.

Both the above answers do indeed confirm though that by keeping half the south stand (rather than all of it) for match by match sales, no season tickets holders will need to be moved in the event on a 15% cup tie.

I actually had no idea the SE corner was so large. Even if they are a fraction less, it would appear that half the south, SE corner and the third of the ESL will suffice for the 15%, or just about, even when our eventual expansion to circa 31k is complete.

It would indeed be truly remarkable if the clubs does sell all these ST's. But as they are not even on general sale yet, they may well indeed do it! Fingers crossed they do.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
My understanding is that, say if Leeds come they will have the whole SE corner and half the south stand.

That's why half the south stand is match by match. If its a cup match an they take the whole 15% they will be given part of the east stand as well.

Is there a possibility Leeds won't bother coming? That's an easy 3points if they can't be arsed to make the trip!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How many sold? What is the latest news?
Suspiciously quiet. I had a drink with someone ITK at the club last night and they told me that there have recently been a load of non-renewals and defaults on DDs. They are currently working on a contingency plan for expected crowds of around 16,000 - options include stopping work on ESU or closing WSU for this season.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Suspiciously quiet. I had a drink with someone ITK at the club last night and they told me that there have recently been a load of non-renewals and defaults on DDs. They are currently working on a contingency plan for expected crowds of around 16,000 - options include stopping work on ESU or closing WSU for this season.

Pathetic post

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
suspiciously quiet. I had a drink with someone itk at the club last night and they told me that there have recently been a load of non-renewals and defaults on dds. They are currently working on a contingency plan for expected crowds of around 16,000 - options include stopping work on esu or closing wsu for this season.

b
o
l
l
o
c
k
s

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

That's a shame, I'll miss the 2 minutes 34 seconds of atmosphere coming from WSU next season

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here