Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest news on Souness and palace job

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
BarrelofFun said:
I thought they would be queuing up. Money to burn etc. Maybe Jordan has shot himself in the foot with his writ antics.

I doubt it BoF why would an incoming manager give a toss about a legal matter between two other people?! Souness is in the frame but so are Taylor and Newell you will have to watch this space!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: You do talk some serious bollox bha you really do

Easy to get you two to bite isn't it ? Actually I have met Mr Noades recently but we didn't talk about football. As for Paulie well he's unhappy as he's broke. Apparently his sister is too pregnant to work now.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I doubt it BoF why would an incoming manager give a toss about a legal matter between two other people?! Souness is in the frame but so are Taylor and Newell you will have to watch this space!

oh god, mike newell. good luck if he takes the job, you're perfect for each other:clap:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
bhaexpress said:
Easy to get you two to bite isn't it ? Actually I have met Mr Noades recently but we didn't talk about football. As for Paulie well he's unhappy as he's broke. Apparently his sister is too pregnant to work now.

Bite?! :lolol: I'm not biting i just find some of your posts hysterically funny thats all, i mean you seem to know all there is to know what goes on at Selhurst Park when even people at the club dont know zilch. Time to come out the closet i reckon BHAE! (And please no more about you were born near Selhurst Park Pleaaaaaaase!) :lol:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Bite?! :lolol: I'm not biting i just find some of your posts hysterically funny thats all, i mean you seem to know all there is to know what goes on at Selhurst Park when even people at the club dont know zilch . Time to come out the closet i reckon BHAE! (And please no more about you were born near Selhurst Park Pleaaaaaaase!) :lol:

well, if the don't know zilch, they must know something ;)

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Woody the Seagull said:
oh god, mike newell. good luck if he takes the job, you're perfect for each other:clap:

:lol: Newell hasnt done too bad a job at Luton wouldnt you say? No money to spend, ground capacity only just above yours, tell me why the ridiculing of him?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
AJ's Love Monkey said:

I think it is all about wanting to work with a reasonable chairman. Managers can easily get a poor reputation if the job goes tits up (although somehow Souness keeps getting jobs). Job security is at the top of managers minds surely, and with an unusual/unreasonable(?) chairman then perhaps they would think twice.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:

Lets face it, Jordan is a xxxx. Shoots himself in the foot by promising promotion and saying things like we will beat our first opposition in the champ, as it turns out neither happened. I wouldn't really want to work for him with half the "promises" to fans he gives out, far to much pressure for anyone. Has he not already said you will be promoted this year or is that yet to come?

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
Lets face it, Jordan is a xxxx. Shoots himself in the foot by promising promotion and saying things like we will beat our first opposition in the champ, as it turns out neither happened. I wouldn't really want to work for him with half the "promises" to fans he gives out, far to much pressure for anyone. Has he not already said you will be promoted this year or is that yet to come?

I dont know i havent spoken to him this week!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Perry Milkins said:
Good call..I haven't seen one of his witty gems for ages...CROYDON BLOKE WHERE ARE YOU!!

Maybe he has gone to Germany to meet Helmut for a beer and BBD?

:drink:

Well if he has CB wont be there, he doesnt meet up for beers by all accounts!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here