Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest news on Souness and palace job

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Peter Taylor's got VD, yes, that scans :lolol:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Taylor turned down the Charlton job, so they have more chance of shitting in the queens hand bag than him joining them.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I cant see who is going to want that poisoned chalice of a job after the chairman has already promised promotion. I think I would rather take the Worthing United job tbh.

D

Deleted member 2719

bhafc4eva said:
Taylor turned down the Charlton job, so they have more chance of shitting in the queens hand bag than him joining them.

But Taylor will only go somewhere he feels he can take the team forward - Charlton is a tough job , Palarse he may just go for.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Taylor said he never wanted to leave Hull, and Hull has a special place in his heart. So I am not sure why he had a chat with Charlton. Surely Taylor wouldn't jump ship and go back on his word. :glare:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
But Taylor will only go somewhere he feels he can take the team forward - Charlton is a tough job , the mighty Palace he may just go for.

Exactly - and he was a Palace legend in the 1970s.

You lot make me laugh. We're getting Souness - you take the p*ss. We're not getting Souness - Let's laugh at Palace. Which is it then?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
paulie said:

You lot make me laugh. We're getting Souness - you take the p*ss. We're not getting Souness - Let's laugh at Palace. Which is it then?

Its our duty.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Redhead said:
I am. But thats a different story :lolol:

:lol: Do tell!

I am bitterly disappointed as I could only see Souness/Palace ending in tears (laughter for us, real ones for the Palace fans). I guess it was a PR attempt to raise the profile of the job, as things are not looking so rosy now, for Palace.

D

Deleted member 2719

paulie said:

You lot make me laugh. I really would prefer Souness - you are such nice chaps maybe i will come and follow the Albion as you really are a Massive club and have tremendous support unlike our supporters who are brainless chavs.

I didn't know you cared so much.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
BarrelofFun said:

I am bitterly disappointed as I could only see Souness/Palace ending in tears (laughter for us, real ones for the Palace fans). I guess it was a PR attempt to raise the profile of the job, as things are not looking so rosy now, for Palace.

Maybe they'll get Jose, I mean Simon Jordan has spending power thats unrivaled :jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Some of the papers say that Peter Taylor is going back there but I thought as he turned down Charlton he was staying at Hull. As it is they have their own Stadium and a bigger catchment area, would have thought that he would prefer to steer them into the Premiership.

(Yes I know Palarse have a ground but rumours around here suggest that Noades is thinking of selling it to a developer).

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Some of the papers say that Peter Taylor is going back there but I thought as he turned down Charlton he was staying at Hull. As it is they have their own Stadium and a bigger catchment area, would have thought that he would prefer to steer them into the Premiership.

(Yes I know Palarse have a ground but rumours around here suggest that Noades is thinking of selling it to a developer).

Rumours from where? Maybe Palace can play at Sutton? Weren't you born near Selhurst?

Boring loser.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bhaexpress said:

:lolol: You do talk some serious bollox bha you really do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here