Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest New Seagull Supporter

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
My baby boy was born yesterday in Chelsea and Westminster hospital weighing a healthy 7lb 1. I've already had stern words with him to ensure that he's not been fooled by his close proximity to Stamford Bridge and grows up true blue of the right variety!!

Knowledge and advice required:

1. Will be be old enough to appreciate the first game at the Amex (Falmer) stadium next year.

2. Do the club shop sell the shirts for new borns?

Marc

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My baby boy was born yesterday in Chelsea and Westminster hospital weighing a healthy 7lb 1. I've already had stern words with him to ensure that he's not been fooled by his close proximity to Stamford Bridge and grows up true blue of the right variety!!

Knowledge and advice required:

1. Will be be old enough to appreciate the first game at the Amex (Falmer) stadium next year.

2. Do the club shop sell the shirts for new borns?

Marc

Congrats mate. :thumbsup:

Don't worry about the new one being born in London as i was also.I could have easily supported Fulham or Palace but didn't.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
congrates marc all the best to you and andrea hope things are well
glad to have a new little seagull on board hope he dont take my seat for falmer:amex::bhasign:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
congratulations all round, My daughter was born in Camden, and has lived here in brighton from the age of 6months. So it where the heart is. I dread her supporting Arsenil ! Any name for the little fella ?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Good news matey.

My two both born and live in darkest SE24... had them playing with a BHA branded football on Crystal Palace Park before they were two..
Simple pleasures, can maketh the man.

The fact they may well come home from school, complaining about all the other kids being glory hunters and also wanting to support BHA, is something they will have to live with..
:)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here