Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

late show kuipers

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Yup, it's the same feature as suspected. Ah well, enjoy it those who haven't seen it.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
:p:p:p

Attachments

• kuipers2.jpg
    kuipers2.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 361

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
They spend more time with each other than any other member of the squad so its not that supprising!

Or was that Lord B's way of saying "I know something you dont know"?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I like Late Kick Off, but it's the perfect exemplar of how weird the regionalisation of telly is, and how Brighton finds itself stuck between two. On the one hand we have Kuipers on London's version tonight, there's a South East version that last week showed our goals against Brentford if I recall, and tonight there was a feature on the South/South West edition on nutrition, in which they spoke to Matt Miller at the Albion about what they feed the players. This in the same programme which featured Bristols City and Rovers heavily, and teams as far away as Plymouth and Torquay. WTF is up with that?

Old ground, I know, but it's an irritant that you have to know your way around two, possibly three, regions to be aware of any Albion coverage.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Interesting that he claims to be best mate of Peter Brezovan.

I actually think his comments on about 18 minutes sums up why we need both.

Keepers are a strange breed who compete for one spot and yet are usually all close since they share a fight in football that other players rarely have to fight.

And if Kuipers and Brez are getting the best out of each other, why not keep them both?

Interesting to see Livermore score a 23 minute goal vs Barnet! What a fall from grace? Promoted with Hull, down to Brighton, bench warms for two years and is now playing for BARNET.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here