Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late night snacks

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Does anyone else get particularly ravenous for food at this time of evening. What do you usually eat?

I just made myself a delicious cheese sandwich :drool:

:moo:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i found green tea is good for this, drink normal tea during the day but round of the evening with various flavours which i reckon sates ones appitie for "something tasty".

D

Deleted member 18477

Large glass of water. I've found that I'm not hungry but in fact just really thirsty.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
yes I do quite often and it has to be something savoury and usually particularly 'umami' such as cheddar, salami or pickled onions.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Does anyone else get particularly ravenous for food at this time of evening. What do you usually eat?

I just made myself a delicious cheese sandwich :drool:

:moo:

Always cheese sandwich, and thanks to Christmas we have some particularly lovely cheeses and chutneys left over.
said cheese sandwiches always have to be consumed with Mccoys or much to my shame, nicking bags of mini cheddars meant to be for my kids lunch boxes.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I too had a cheese sandwich, but with dairylea spread and salt and vinegar crisps as well in between the slices of soft white bread.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brie and crackers on the go here, leftovers from Christmas.

We don't normally cook until our 2 year old is in bed, meaning we don't eat until gone 8 which means I don't need any late night snackage.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
A crisp - preferably salt & vinegar - sandwich.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Was craving a chicken kebab but settled for 2 x Ryvita and Boursin cheese. Bit of a contrast there.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thing is I find if I eat past about 9.30 I feel a bit ugh in the morning, like my stomach still hasn't fully dealt with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here