Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late night shopping in Crawley is great.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
PILTDOWN MAN said:
Its almost to good to miss. If we bombed the place we get rid to shit houses in one go.

Yes but that would mean that Selhurst would become worse as more slums could be built in SE24 :ohmy:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Deportivo Seagull said:
Wonder if the FA might have something to say about that, Crawley isn't exactly on Croydons doorstep now is it.
Is Milton Keynes on Wimbledons then. Der.:dunce:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
urbanjim said:
I thought late night shopping in Croydon involved a balaclava and climbing into someone else's property!
Are you allowed to insult Palace yet. I thought you had to make it past the 200 post mark. 5 Posts? you should be ashamed of yourself.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Croydonbloke said:
Is Milton Keynes on Wimbledons then. Der.:dunce:

i think that if you were dig into this a bit deeper then you would find that the FA has put the kibosh on any such further attempts to move a club a la Franchise FC, also I would say that Crawley Town FC might have room to complain, and though it might not seem it they do have some say as conference side.

Thank you for the der:dunce: I've always like hats:p
however I think it suits you a tad better than me

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Deportivo Seagull said:
i think that if you were dig into this a bit deeper then you would find that the FA has put the kibosh on any such further attempts to move a club a la Franchise FC, also I would say that Crawley Town FC might have room to complain, and though it might not seem it they do have some say as conference side.

Thank you for the der:dunce: I've always like hats:p
however I think it suits you a tad better than me
So did many clubs try to stop others years ago. So why do we have 3 clubs in South London within 15 Miles of one another? 4 Clubs in West London and 2 in North London. I shouldn`t think the FA would listen to Crawley as they are on the slide anyway and Palace are a club that would attract more of a fans from a wider circle.

Anyhow it was said more with tongue in cheek so stop getting all serious.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
So did many clubs try to stop others years ago. So why do we have 3 clubs in South London within 15 Miles of one another? 4 Clubs in West London and 2 in North London. I shouldn`t think the FA would listen to Crawley as they are on the slide anyway and Palace are a club that would attract more of a fans from a wider circle.

Anyhow it was said more with tongue in cheek so stop getting all serious.

Judging by the number of fans who stopped following Wimbledon when they left Plough Lane for Selhurst I think that a lot of Palace fans wouldn't want to go even further. Also, what makes you think that there's that many places to build in the Crawley area ? Well I suppose you could ground share with Crawley.

Why would Palace attract anybody anyway ? No real history and not a lot of pedigree either. Mid table Championship side at best. There's a lot of well established fans of long time top flight London clubs in that area anyway.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Didnt Mike Bamber want to build a super stadium to house both the albion and palace in the gatwick area??

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Crawley has never really been Brighton territory, there is some support there but on the whole Chelsea have always had the biggest following, followed probably by Palace then Brighton.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Albion Dan said:
Crawley has never really been Brighton territory, there is some support there but on the whole Chelsea have always had the biggest following, followed probably by Palace then Brighton.

I would say Crawley is indeed Chelsea country followed by Spurs and West Ham.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Didnt Mike Bamber want to build a super stadium to house both the albion and palace in the gatwick area??

Yes he did, makes you wonder doesn't it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here