Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Kick Off

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Er, i wasn't tryingto get into an argument about who's players can hurt the other, we have plenty, remember 27/09/11??? I was referring to the fact you all think Wilf is nothing more than average.

I don't know if anyone has said here that he is average. But Palace fans make out he is the best player in the Championship by a long way. He is nowhere near.

YiddoFox

Apr 25, 2012
William.... William Buckley runs down the wing for me, da da da da da, da da da da da, da da da da da

STAT ATTACK

Did you know that William Buckley was an English convict who was transported to Australia, escaped, was given up for dead.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So your saying he was poor at the Amex?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335451826.359834.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm not talking about Vincente in his prime! He wouldn't be at your club if he was still at that level now would he! Be realistic boys...

Realistically, Vicente right now is a better player than either Zaha or Williams.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Williams was MOM in his return game so no worries there.

In regards to Wilf, you have prob seen him on the TV twice this year in the cup semi where he under performed (like the whole team). Hopefully your see the real Zaha at the Amex next season, if he shows up as he can then you will be eating your words!

Saw him at Amex and Selhurst - both games he argued with ref and threw himself to floor numerous times. Good goal but Ankergren should have stopped it. Looked promising but nothing special.Would class Buckley as better player - more goals better temperament. Williams looked top notch.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Saw him at Amex and Selhurst - both games he argued with ref and threw himself to floor numerous times. Good goal but Ankergren should have stopped it. Looked promising but nothing special.Would class Buckley as better player - more goals better temperament. Williams looked top notch.

I also saw both Cardiff cup games, two league games on television (Derby maybe? and one where McCarthy scored a good OG) and I was at Old Trafford for that cup game. I've seen PLENTY enough to know that Zaha is not nearly as good as Palace pretend. I don't blame them though. Bigging up their young players to raise their transfer value is all that keeps the club afloat.

After Moses, Watson and Bostock have all failed to varying degrees, the big boys will get wise to it soon enough. Hopefully for Palace's sake, they can offload Zaha to Wigan before that happens.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Like the "take out Greer, Vicente & Bridcutt and your results would suffer".

Vicente was out for most of the season...our results did suffer. You make out like we haven't missed any players ourselves, while poor Palace suffered badly. The table doesn't lie, my friend, it really doesn't.

we've only won about 2 games with Vicente though lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here