Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Kick Off

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
We bossed the game from minute 10 onwards. Zaha was a massive part of that, sounds like sore graps to be honest, 3-1 still hurts doesn't it!

All i saw at Selhurst was Buckley diving for one pen and Zaha for the other. The fact that you wouldn't have him over any of your wingers shows you're just like 99% of BHA fans: delusional!

We are really delusional... look at the table, we knew we would finish above you and we did , hardly delusion. Zaha is not the amazing player you lot make out, that's delusion for you!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We bossed the game from minute 10 onwards. Zaha was a massive part of that, sounds like sore graps to be honest, delusional!

10 minutes? You're the one who's deluded. What are sore grapes? Are they the same as haemorrhoids?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
We are really delusional... look at the table, we knew we would finish above you and we did , hardly delusion. Zaha is not the amazing player you lot make out, that's delusion for you!

Lets see where you are next year, 2nd season syndrome and all that.

Our season was all about the cup run, it ruined our League form as we rested key players in the league games and picked up injuries. I am very confident next year will be different and maybe even 6 points instead of 4 off your rabble this time!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Our season was all about the cup run, it ruined our League form as we rested key players in the league games and picked up injuries. I am very confident next year will be different and maybe even 6 points instead of 4 off your rabble this time!!

You're getting desperate now. First of all, we were going to get relegated straightaway (one of your fans even opened a Facebook page about it) then we were going to finish way below you, then you were going to do the double over us, and now you're resorting to 2nd season syndrome. We have a young manager who is learning his trade and we are improving all the time. We will do better than 9th (or 8th depending on Sat's results) next season. I can guarantee you that.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
You're getting desperate now. First of all, we were going to get relegated straightaway (one of your fans even opened a Facebook page about it) then we were going to finish way below you, then you were going to do the double over us, and now you're resorting to 2nd season syndrome. We have a young manager who is learning his trade and we are improving all the time. We will do better than 9th (or 8th depending on Sat's results) next season. I can guarantee you that.

I don't think your be in relegation trouble, far from it. Be think you will have a harder season than this year, look at Millwall, 8th last year, 16th so far this year.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Keep believing that if it helps you sleep better at night!

The facts are that in comparison to palarse we are in the ascendancy, my years of restless nights worrying about the future of my team are far behind me thanks x

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I don't think your be in relegation trouble, far from it. Be think you will have a harder season than this year, look at Millwall, 8th last year, 16th so far this year.

You want some more straws to clutch at?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
The facts are that in comparison to palarse we are in the ascendancy, my years of restless nights worrying about the future of my team are far behind me thanks x

But you don't know what the the future holds do you? You're just ASSUMING and making OTT unsubstantiated statements because you are a fan of one of the most arrogant and delusional teams in football due to your sudden rise in the pyramid and shiny new stadium. Get over yourself.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But you don't know what the the future holds do you? You're just ASSUMING because you are a fan of one of the most arrogant and delusional teams in football due to your sudden rise in the pyramid and shiny new stadium. Get over yourself.

Which came first, the sudden rise in the pyramid or our 'delusions'?

I am sick to f***ing death of hearing the term 2nd Season Syndrome from you lot, it's the only thing you've got left, the hope that next season the wheels will fall off.

Next season Us, Millwall and Charlton will all probably finish above you. I cannot wait for that.

ps, How's the loss of 3 million a year going to go down with the FFP, unsustainable, living beyond your means or to be blunt, CHEATING.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I am sick to f***ing death of hearing the term 2nd Season Syndrome from you lot, it's the only thing you've got left, the hope that next season the wheels will fall off.

Next season Us, Millwall and Charlton will all probably finish above you. I cannot wait for that.

ps, How's the loss of 3 million a year going to go down with the FFP, unsustainable, living beyond your means or to be blunt, CHEATING.

Haha. You mug! Our chairman has come out this week and said next year we will be having a right good go at promotion and there will be funds avaliable to reflect that. More than happy to have £100.00 with you for REMF that we don't finish bottom out of you, Wall and Charlton.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
But you don't know what the the future holds do you? You're just ASSUMING and making OTT unsubstantiated statements because you are a fan of one of the most arrogant and delusional teams in football due to your sudden rise in the pyramid and shiny new stadium. Get over yourself.

Behave, just admit that you can't stand the fact that we are no longer the poor neighbour and now compete with you on EVERY LEVEL. What is this sudden rise you speak of - is it being promoted to the championship? If it is, it was hardly sudden was it?

Or do you just fancy me :lol:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Haha. You mug! Our chairman has come out this week and said next year we will be having a right good go at promotion and there will be funds avaliable to reflect that. More than happy to have £100.00 with you for REMF that we don't finish bottom out of you, Wall and Charlton.

I thought there was only 1 Danny Dyer :lol:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Behave, just admit that you can't stand the fact that we are no longer the poor neighbour and now compete with you on EVERY LEVEL. What is this sudden rise you speak of - is it being promoted to the championship? If it is, it was hardly sudden was it?

Or do you just fancy me :lol:

I agree, think things are level between us. Just sick of you lot saying that we are now miles behind you!All i see is that you have a better stadium, we have a better academy and everything else is pretty much level.

Not from income generated by Crystal Palace, unless you sell the 10 million rated:D Zaha.

So in short, living beyond your means = CHEATING.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I agree, think things are level between us. Just sick of you lot saying that we are now miles behind you!All i see is that you have a better stadium, we have a better academy and everything else is pretty much level.

You're on our forum saying you are sick of us saying stuff you don't like? Riiggghhht. There's a simple answer to that.
Now show me a post that says we are miles ahead of you. We've been having a laugh about being 8 points ahead and 8 places above you, but no one has posted that you are miles behind us.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Right now we have our noses about EIGHT places in front, with at least treble the income this season when you take into account merchandise and matchday sales. Add in 6000 odd more seats next season and the training ground which will lead to the academy, you should struggle to maintain our pace IMO

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You're on our forum saying you are sick of us saying stuff you don't like? Riiggghhht. There's a simple answer to that.
Now show me a post that says we are miles ahead of you. We've been having a laugh about being 8 points ahead and 8 places above you, but no one has posted that you are miles behind us.

The above post was sponsored by the selhurst 8 :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here