Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Three Albums You Bought?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Ane Brun- A temporary dive (This is so so so good I can 100% recommend it).

Shack-The corner of Miles & Gil ( class act from Liverpool into their 3rd decade)

Aberfeldy-Do Whatever turns you on (Nifty little Edinburgh band, not a bad listen)

oh and nearly forgot

Nana Mascouri does the Clash (London Calling and other favourites done in a rather nice Greek style).

TNBA

TTF

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
the la's - the la's: had only heard the single 'there she goes' and was nicely suprised to find a heap of other great tracks on this album. £2.99 at hmv.

yeah yeah yeah's - show your bones: first album 'fever to tell' blew me away and this has done just the same without sounding as if straight off debut album.

2 many dj's - soulwax pt.2: having seen them at benicassim and had the evening of my life, had to get the album which has helped me re-live those old times. a fantastic album for anyone who likes a little dance from time to time!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Benny Seagull said:
the la's - the la's: had only heard the single 'there she goes' and was nicely suprised to find a heap of other great tracks on this album. £2.99 at hmv.

yeah yeah yeah's - show your bones: first album 'fever to tell' blew me away and this has done just the same without sounding as if straight off debut album.

2 many dj's - soulwax pt.2: having seen them at benicassim and had the evening of my life, had to get the album which has helped me re-live those old times. a fantastic album for anyone who likes a little dance from time to time!

Got the La's album about 4 years ago and couldn't believe how good it was. Highly recommended, especially the last track on the album.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
ALEXISONFIRE - Watchout, Japan Import (excellent remix of Sharks & Danger as a bonus track)
Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness
Yesterdays Rising - Lightworker

:love:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
My last three have been concerts I've attended over the years

Blur - Live At Mile End
GNR - Milton Keynes Bowl (Saturday show)
Aerosmith - Donninton '94

All oldies, but goodies

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nuggets-Classics from the Psychadelic era 1965-68 (or something like that)
Fabric CutCopy mix CD
Raconteurs

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Wicked: The Musical.

Seth Lakemen - Freedom Fields

Sophie Barker - Lullaby a Beautiful and Soothing Collection of Night Time Songs for Children and Grown Ups.

blueandwhitearmy said:
The Rifles - No Love Lost

The third one is probably the best album of the decade so far IMO and the other two are also rather good.

Going to see them at the Concorde September 19th? Should be GREAT.

My three latest acquisitions:

The Rifles - 'No Love Lost'

The Raconteurs - 'Broken Boy Soldiers'

Hope of the States - 'Left'

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Jose Gonzalez - Veneer
The Kooks - Inside In, Inside Out
Nelly Furtado -Loose

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
blueandwhitearmy said:
Well mate, you might be in luck cos one of the rifles' management told me that the on-offs are supporting them on this tour too!

For fucks sake.

They're awful.

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
U2 - How to dismantle an atomic bomb (not even recieved yet, songs i have heard are great)
Lost Prophets - Start Something (only £2.25 in JAM on baker street and what an amazing album after seeing them live)
Men Women & Children - Men Women & Children (was the warm up band for LostProphets, they were better live than on the album but still a pretty good album)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here