Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last season...

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
After 13 games last season we had 19 points. 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses.
Guess what?
After 13 games this season we have 19 points. 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses.

Last season at this point we'd scored 17 and conceded 16, this season we've scored 16 and conceded 9.

We were 12th after 13 games last season, we're now 9th (10th if Hull get a point or three against Brizzle).

What's all the worrying about?

:albion:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Our managers tactics (not that I could do better) we take too long to get forward.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Guess what?

Last season at this point we'd scored 17 and conceded 16, this season we've scored 16 and conceded 9.

We were 12th after 13 games last season, we're now 9th (10th if Hull get a point or three against Brizzle).

I think people are just a bit worried by lack of progress after bringing in so many new players, the quality of our squad has been vastly improved, but the results seem the same which naturally makes you question the tactics. But hey ho, early days still :shrug:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Guess what?

Gus!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Guess what?

I don`t think any one is worrying this is a footie forum where members voice there opinions on the managers decisions and the teams performance.At the moment the decisions made by the manager are not acheiving the results to gain the promotion that the club say they are after,would you prefer to see no posts on NSC

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Our managers tactics (not that I could do better) we take too long to get forward.

This amd for a so called passing side maybe we could stop giving it away. Its becoming a myth but say it enough and it vecomes fact evem tho it isnt.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think what is more concerning is that we have brought 4 players in that I would have thought were far better than what we had last year, Bruno, bridge, crofts and Hammond, but apart from the first couple of games, they have not really pushed the team on.

Maybe that is Gus' tactics that they are trying to get used to or......in fact that is all I can think it is.

Our form at the moment is relegation form, there is no getting away from that, however this league is such that three wins on the bounce and you are back in the mix.

What really concerns me is that the cream is starting to rise to the top and from a position that I though we would be challenging for playoffs at the least, I am thinking now that mid table would be a realistic target.....yes I know we are only 12 games in, but this is a very worrying trend we seem to have got ourselves into.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Check out a form table and the table positions of who we have played and you should be a little concerned.

2 or 3 games more and that will give a better picture of if we have improved or deteriorated as a team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here