Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Last Season after 11 games

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
[/B]

But who has said that? I certainly haven't! Read again the exchange! I said that you were talking about last year but it is only relevant to say that we were happy in the first half - I was thus partly agreeing with you! And then you come up with that arrogant bit in your first sentence, when you had actually misunderstood what you were reading.

You were the one who said it was alright to re-write history...............and you were talking about last year.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Quite like this.....going back a bit further

27e2ff06fd461ce6ec6a819704fb5510.jpg

Excellent. Amazing what's gone on in 19 years.

Be interesting to see who has gone the other way. Bolton? Wigan?, Blackpool? Pompey?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Think we had a period of 3 wins in 23 games up to the end of last season. I don’t think there is a cat in hells chance of us being that poor this season................

Be very careful, careless talk can cost lives . . . or at the very least our Premier League place.

But l agree, so far so good.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Quite like this.....going back a bit further

27e2ff06fd461ce6ec6a819704fb5510.jpg

Excellent. Amazing what's gone on in 19 years.

Be interesting to see who has gone the other way. Bolton? Wigan?, Blackpool? Pompey?

10 years (typo?)

The following game was Gus Poyet's first game away to Southampton, and the rest is history.

The other way, Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke, Ipswich.

Nov 5, 2019
Had Mooy and Andone not been sent off.Had we not let in that last minute goal against Burnley.Had Trossard not been injured.Who knows what position we would be in.Is our 8th position false and should we actually be higher?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
For me it's about how we are playing now. We may not be much better off in terms of points but I feel more confident that we can only improve and develop, plus I'm enjoying watching us this season which for the large part I wasn't last season. Happy so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here