Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

last question on buses i promise

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
ok heres the situation

my mate is getting the bus on saturday from lower bevendean (bodium avenue) to the london road shops and then i am meeting him there and were going to get a bus up to the withers . i am fully aware that the 5 and 5a only run every half hour or so .
so what time dose he need to get the bus , to get to withdean about 20mins before kick off ( including the wait for the 5 or5a)

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
thanks guys ... :)

The quickest way by bus from Bodiam Avenue is to get the 49A to Natal Road and then change to the Park & Ride bus from Mithras House. The 1354 from Bodiam Avenue will get your mate to the game on time.

If he wants to meet you in London Road, he can stay on the same 49A, which gets to London Road at about 1413.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Use Google maps, if you choose the public transport option it will tell you exactly what bus to get and at what time.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Does anyone know how I can get from my home to where I am going, and back again twice a day, using the quickest bus route? Can I use an Oyster card or do I have to buy a bus pass, are the buses red, blue, green, yellow or pink? Many thanks

Does anyone know how I can get from my home to where I am going, and back again twice a day, using the quickest bus route? Can I use an Oyster card or do I have to buy a bus pass, are the buses red, blue, green, yellow or pink? Many thanks
They're just like taxis. You wave one down in the street and instruct the driver to take you to your destination.

Pay by credit card.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
They're just like taxis. You wave one down in the street and instruct the driver to take you to your destination.

Pay by credit card.

Thank you Lord B - I can see one coming now (or they can see me coming)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here