Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last nights sponors dinner

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How come nobody has been on here complaining about the players being out for a meal when they should be training for the next match. Where's Ernest he is letting the side down:smile:

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Thats me to the left of wood. The guy took 3 or 4 pics and this was the one he gave us!

Bastard!

Well, that'll teach you to smile at all times, just in case someone takes a photo! Sounds like you had a good time, Son.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was Inigo at the do? He was busy playing golf in the afternoon at west hove golf club with ladies tee's. Bless him.

Indeed he was.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It was a very entertaining night (barring the obligatory pic(s) of me looking like a psychopath, as per every photo ever taken of me), and Liam and Chris were great company.

Was also nice to put some faces to NSC names, all of whom seemed to be bloody nice folk.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
barring the obligatory pic(s) of me looking like a psychopath, as per every photo ever taken of me
That takes me back to the 1980's and the fella who went to away games on the official supporters coaches who was the spitting image of the Yorkshire Ripper. We all used to call him Peter. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here