Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last nights penalties on youtube

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Watch Kuipers strut around the box after he saves the penalty :laugh: You can tell he just wants to start sprinting around giving it the almighty clenched fist, but he just strides around as if he's the best keeper ever to grace this planet.

Ringo

Jan 22, 2008
Newick
Hi all, new to NSC but what a time to sign in! Great game last night, it was worse listening to this shootout on the radio!
Thanks for the video... good times... good times...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done sir.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the people around you, Tinx.

FDM getting diss'd 'he's not even diving'.

And the all time classic 'well they take 5 each, and it goes from there'.
It just wouldn't be a shoot out unless someone needs it explained to them. :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Fecking brilliant !!! Marvellous scenes.

Thanks for this. I can show my mum now as she couldn't watch, just sat with her head in her hands listening.

Looks like you were very close to us. Loved in when we all started cheering as we twigged all the camara men running down to our end to confirm we were in for a treat.

Oh, and our pitch is L U S H :clap:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Sky Sports have been running a Carling Cup Highlights show. I tried filming it on my phone but it broke up. Can anyone else film it and get it on YouTube? About 5 minutes near the start of the programme.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Well done sir.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the people around you, Tinx.

FDM getting diss'd 'he's not even diving'.

And the all time classic 'well they take 5 each, and it goes from there'.
It just wouldn't be a shoot out unless someone needs it explained to them. :lol:

The bloke talking about Kuipers was picking holes in everything in the game all game. I have no idea why he was there seeing as he was not content with anything. No pleasing some people. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here