Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last nights goals up on YouTube

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Pause it just as the winger gets the ball for the first goal. How many yards is El Abd away from his man????? Sunday league marking at its finest! :guns:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's only two good pieces from that, Dickinson's goal and the seagull!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Still not as humiliating as being a Palace fan though.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
that doesnt make El Abd look as bad as he was

It doesnt do Kuipers justice, his tantrum involved shoving players out the way, screaming in the refs face and having a go at his team mates, as well as not leaving the pitch for about 4 minutes after the red card came out.

Wish I filmed it, it was an epic dummy spit

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Fair play to Dickinson. GREAT finish. You have to hand it to Huddersfield too. They look class.

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
The goals are up on the BBC website and it doesn't make pleasent viewing. Huddersfield were ruthless, but I have to agree with Mendoza, our defending was f***ing woeful. Dunno what El Abd was thinking with that backpass, whilst Whigy's lunge which gave away the second penalty was just terrible.

Cracking finish from Dickinson but other than that, there didn't appear to be any other positives to be taken from Tuesday night. Just heard the post-match interview with RS. Poor bloke sounds heartbroken. Saturday will be interesting.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here