Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Night's Atmosphere

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Quiet in the first half - hardly surprising given the first 10 minutes. Then started to perk up a bit once we scored.
Second half was better: you could actually hear the East and the North making a bit of noise. But still light years off the away experience. The Amex roofs can't come soon enough ... :)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I thought it was the first half that was louder (the referee upsetting everyone always seems to boost the atmosphere). Then went a bit flat in the second barring one or two moments near the end

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
As far as singing was concerned , rather than berating the officials , it was the loudest I have heard from block D in 3 or 4 years....

You could also hear the north and family stands giving it a go. Defo the loudest since Gus arrived hence his comments .....

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Singing stand crap as usual, but atmosphere was pretty good in general. It amazes me that, despite being allowed to stand for most of the game, the Singing stand still managed to stand in silence as we won several corners in the first half. How do these people call themselves singers?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought the ovation the players got at the end of the game was very good nobody seemed to leave everybody stayed in the North Stand and clapped the players off.

I had a brilliant time last night in the North Stand and thought the atmosphere was top notch!! Don't get me wrong, it could be a whole lot better, but it was the best I have heard for a very long time and hope it continues!! I think it just goes to prove when the fans get behind the team, it definitely makes a difference as to how the team perform!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here