Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night was an absolute disgrace

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No f***ing PIES at half time! :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :censored:

What was that all about. It's not like they don't know when half time is going to be, yet when we got to the counter, the pies were all still cooking.

Tin pot tossers. :censored:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Simster said:
No f***ing PIES at half time! :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :censored:

What was that all about. It's not like they don't know when half time is going to be, yet when we got to the counter, the pies were all still cooking.

Tin pot tossers. :censored:
When it's that cold, do they take longer to cook?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
True but as I went to the Gents ay half time (smallest loos I've ever been in at a ground) i was able to peer into someone's house and see the salad that had been prepared for the evening meal!

Must be wierd to have away fans right outside your living quarters every other week!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Re: Re: Last night was an absolute disgrace

Shropshire Seagull said:
When it's that cold, do they take longer to cook?

im no master chef, but im guessing that if you set an oven to a certain temperature, it will warm up (inside) to that desired setting, dont think the outside temp matters to much, now if you leave the oven doors open, well thats a differant matter, :lolol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
My two nephews got a pie each but started queueing just before half time.

I have taught them well.

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Buzza said:
True but as I went to the Gents ay half time (smallest loos I've ever been in at a ground) i was able to peer into someone's house and see the salad that had been prepared for the evening meal!

Must be wierd to have away fans right outside your living quarters every other week!

Sssshhhh, don't tell the ducks. Next thing you know they'll be seeking a Judicial Review because away fans can see right into their pond whilst taking a piss! :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
bailey said:
Sssshhhh, don't tell the ducks. Next thing you know they'll be seeking a Judicial Review because away fans can see right into their pond whilst taking a piss! :lolol:

:)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Last night was an absolute disgrace

hitony said:
im no master chef, but im guessing that if you set an oven to a certain temperature, it will warm up (inside) to that desired setting, dont think the outside temp matters to much, now if you leave the oven doors open, well thats a differant matter, :lolol:

Firstly, the air would initially take longer to heat due to it being at a lower temperature.
Secondly, there would be more lost heat due to the cold external air cooling the outside of the machine and internal heat being lost to replace it.
So there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here