Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Night against the rivals

hootie1210

Sep 28, 2011
Well what happened last night? Thinking Brighton were gonna come away with the win............WELL YOU DIDN'T HAHAHAHAHA COME ON THE MIGHTY PALACE.......UP THE EAGLES.........GLENN MURRAY PISSED ALL OVER YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PALACE ALWAYS BEEN THE BETTER TEAM

FEELING GLAD ALL OVER[/B]

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
could you not have posted this on one of the 19,877 other threads on last nights events?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Well what happened last night? Thinking Brighton were gonna come away with the win............WELL YOU DIDN'T HAHAHAHAHA COME ON THE MIGHTY PALACE.......UP THE EAGLES.........GLENN MURRAY PISSED ALL OVER YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you will find that we base our season on a whole SEASON, not one game, the league does not lie you muppet. If what you are saying about being the better team is true because you beat us last night, then surely Doncaster are better than you because they also beat you. Lets look at the table in May and then decide.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008

where are you in the league?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Hi Hootie. Welcome to our community. You're very welcome.

What's this you say about Palace beating Brighton? It sounds alarming and I think lots of us on here will be grateful to you for bringing it to our attention.

Thanks for taking the time to post, and much love.

hootie1210

Sep 28, 2011
I dont care how you all defend yourselves it still feels great to stuff ya at your new anthrax stadium

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I dont think the Palace fans will be taking any liberty's on Saturday :wink:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wonderful, insightful stuff - & it's his very first NSC post! Who'd have thought eh? Smashing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was your dad called DAVE THE EAAAAAAAGGGGGGLLLLLE by any chance?

hootie1210

Sep 28, 2011
No need for that sort of language Mr Muhammed 'your not so hard' Bruce Lee.....dont see me using language like that. Bet your out on bail from last night ehy????

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here