Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Goal At Goldstone Signed Prints for sale

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
For fcuks sake. some of you lot would argue with yourselves alone on a deserted beech just because you could. if you dont like the price dont pay it, dont slag the bloke off just because he isn't giving them all away to the needy and unwashed. get a life

agree :thumbsup: saddoes

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What extras are for sale too?

The last time I bought some 'extras' I didnt go to sleep for 3 days. Be careful.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I just bought number 109 at the car boot for a tenner. :clap2:

a question for those of you that have had it framed: did you find a frame that fits the size of the print exactly (and anyone remember from where?) or did you have to go to a framing shop to have a frame made? (often extortionate!).

any help much appreciated.

as for mr weir, i'm delighted he took the picture and went to the trouble of having it signed by gritt and storer (my favourite all time albion player). i went to a lot of the games in the last two seasons at the goldstone but at the time of the Doncaster game i was listening for the result on a radio via worldservice in the Himalayas: dreadful reception as you can imagine !! brighton and hove albion 1 - doncaster rov****^%$%*^% B !!! great memories.

I just bought number 109 at the car boot for a tenner. :clap2:

a question for those of you that have had it framed: did you find a frame that fits the size of the print exactly (and anyone remember from where?) or did you have to go to a framing shop to have a frame made? (often extortionate!).

any help much appreciated.

as for mr weir, i'm delighted he took the picture and went to the trouble of having it signed by gritt and storer (my favourite all time albion player). i went to a lot of the games in the last two seasons at the goldstone but at the time of the Doncaster game i was listening for the result on a radio via worldservice in the Himalayas: dreadful reception as you can imagine !! brighton and hove albion 1 - doncaster rov****^%$%*^% B !!! great memories.

The size is A3 and they are hard to find but I got one at ESK in Eastbourne. However, EBay is your friend!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
The size is A3 and they are hard to find but I got one at ESK in Eastbourne. However, EBay is your friend!

i've been looking (casually) for an a3 frame for ages, finally made it to ESK in Eastbourne. £5.99(£5.99!!!!), pops straight in, looks awesome, thanks so much TGC !!

bumped just in case the info is useful for someone else. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• img_1052 (2) - 2nd.jpg
    img_1052 (2) - 2nd.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 142

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OK, so why can't I see this when I click on the link, I guess the answer will be because I'm being a cock, but any other information, along with that statement if desired, would be much appreciated!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Are there any of these left? First time I have seen this thread.

Jameson

I have #195 on my wall. It sums up every emotion we felt during those dark times, I love everything about the picture including the dramatic angle. If you have £75 or whatever the cost, get one, especially those of us who have been there, done that, got the t-shirt .... its part of our heritage. :amex:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I just purchased one of these for my lovely new house.

I got 429/500 and am really chuffed with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here