Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Game Pitch Invasion

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
Will there be a pitch invasion on the last day of the summer or will the police and stewards be boring party poopers and not allow it? just a random pointless thread lol! but just wanna see what people think :bhasign:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Will there be a pitch invasion on the last day of the summer or will the police and stewards be boring party poopers and not allow it? just a random pointless thread lol! but just wanna see what people think :bhasign:

A pitch invasion at The Amex? Why?

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Spotty little teenagers who like to run on the pitch.....UNLESS its called for ie Goldstone..

Quite. I mean, I understand it when it's part of a protest, a deliberate attempt to disrupt order and so on, but at the end of the season?

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
i meant the end of the season not summer and i think it'll be worth it considering we should be a Championship side by then :D and its final game at Withdean its just a bit of a laugh!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm hoping, though doubtful, they will do what they used to do at the goldstone on the PA

"We would like to remind you that it is an offenses to enter the pitch. Under no circumstances are you to enter the pitch. Thank you.
In the event of an emergency we ask that you make your way onto the pitch"

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why? Likely to cause damage to the pitch or whatever that we will have to pay to put right and also mean the team can't do a lap of honour

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Pitch invasions are w*nk. Wouldn't it be much better to be able to watch the players do a lap of honour so everyone gets to show their appreciation rather than a load of idiots jumping around on the grass!?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Pitch invasions are w*nk. Wouldn't it be much better to be able to watch the players do a lap of honour so everyone gets to show their appreciation rather than a load of idiots jumping around on the grass!?

No, it wouldn't. Who gives a shit about a lap of honour?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here